[Bah-smv-gt] All your data has been hacked and copied to my servers. Instructions inside

a.castro en bybsecurity.com a.castro en bybsecurity.com
Mar Mayo 31 04:05:33 CEST 2022

Hello There.

The following  is  your last notice.

I got into  your system  using the  Wifi router  you were  linking to.

A few  weeks prior, I  entered the  systems that  you previously  used to  get on  the internet.

All  the info  out  of your electronics  and devices  has  been immediately  duplicated to  my servers.

I can  access  all of  your cellphone  messengers, social networking  sites, e-mail,  history of chats, and  contact-list.

My computer  virus continuously  upgrades its  personal signature  (driver-type), therefore  it  remains invisible to  anti-malware software. I reckon  that right  now you  understand,  why I  stayed quite  until  this present  day

While collecting  info with  regards to  you,  I  discovered you're  a big  fan of  porno web  pages  and even  more.

You truly love  to stop by  mature websites  & watch kinky  videos  whilst getting  an orgasm. I've already  created a  web  camera recording  of you  wanking off.

A montage  of the  clip  you're  viewing right  at that  moment  and your genital  masturbation.
Your facial  area is  distinctly visible.  I do  not believe  this sort  of material  would  be good for  your  reputation.

I  can  forward this  video out  to everybody who  knows you.

I in  addition have  no challenge with  making all  your discreet  information public on  the web.
I do  believe you understand  what I'm talking  about.

It may  be an  absolute frustration  for  you personally.

I'll wreck your  life forever.

I suspect  you  definitely don't want  this to  happen.

Why  don't we fix  it using  this method: you  transfer me  1300 $  (usd)  using btc  equivalent at  the moment  of payment), and  i'll  asap get  rid of  all your  data from  my web  servers. Following  that, we  will disregard  each  other.

My bitcoin  payment address  for transfering:  bc1qaukfmx70tunhtew67am2kz6n9fwrth7kvz3s8p

Should  you not  understand how  to send  money and  what btc  is. Then type  in  the Search engines  like google  "Get btc".

I  give you  two  working days to  send  the  cash. The  time launched  counting automatically  as soon  as you opened this  e mail.

I will  receive an  alert once this e-mail  is opened.

Don't   try to seek out help,  as the  wallet cannot  be traced,  address the  letter is  originating from &  can't be followed  either  and created  digitally, therefore  there's no  reason  for writing  to  me. Do  not make an  attempt to  get in  touch with  the law  enforcement &  some other  protection services,  &  if  so, your  information will undoubtedly  be posted.

Replacing  online-passwords in  social networks,  e-mail, and  devices will  not help  you,  as all  the info  has already  been  saved to  my computers. Good-luck and  avoid doing  anything silly.  Carefully  consider  your own  future.