[Bah-smv-barraka] [Bah-smv-general] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON en mx2.it.colt.net MAILER-DAEMON en mx2.it.colt.net
Mie Nov 28 13:31:47 CET 2007

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mx2.it.colt.net.

<bah-maimouna.diallo en wfp.org>:
217.118.241.76 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <bah-maimouna.diallo en wfp.org>
Giving up on 217.118.241.76.

--- Rest of message truncated.