[Bah-sanse] At was just what I was afraid of, Lolla. He w

Santagata Mizzell intractably en servision.org
Sab Sep 25 02:54:57 CEST 2010

She was right. Then she took another chance, guessing at what she
thought John would probably have said to
explain the

fire. "I know what he told you," she said slowly. "He said that the
fire came from a spirit that was guiding him, and was trying to help
him. But he only said that because he did not understand. It meant
just the opposite; that it would be better for him to go home, and
forget the wicked plot he had thought of." Peter seemed to be
weakening, but
Lolla tossed her head again. "Are you a baby? Do you think that
is true?" she said to him. "Don't you see that sh