[Bah-sanse] logic

Rosario X. Martin ytqvsq en s-for-s.nl
Mar Dic 5 10:14:38 CET 2006

Since then, Tibco has put much of its marketing muscle behind the
product, and it continues to innovate. This adds another layer to the
software stack in the hopes of reducing Web traffic and simplifying
security.
If you want to build a news ticker or chat into your application, this
feature is a big architectural advantage.
The creators, however, come from different worlds, and their packages
will appeal to developers who think as they do.
Similarly, I set defaults for each group, such as whether feeds would be
delivered to Outlook and which publishing features were enabled.
After all, RSS readers are easy to install and use.

00

HOT STOCK ALERT!
EXCITING NEW ISSUE ARSS, GET IN NOW!
IT'S JUST BEGINNING OF 1 WEEK PROMOTION!!!

Trade Date: Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Company: AMEROSSI EC INC (ARSS.PK)
Symbol: ARSS
Category: Oil and Gas Industry
Region: United States, Europe and Russia
Current Price: $0.50
Short Term Target: $2.50 - $4.00
Long Term Target: $10 or more

You may not be aware of AMEROSSI EC INC (ARSS.PK), but you should be,
because this company represents a terrific profit opportunity for early
investors! Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new
issues? Most stock brokers give out their new issues to their largest
commission paying clients - and if you trade through an online broker or
discount broker - good luck ever getting 1 share of a new issue.

WELL ALL THAT IS CHANGING - IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL, YOU ARE
AMONG THE FIRST PUBLIC INVESTORS TO KNOW ABOUT ARSS !!! $$$ GET IN
NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell on the news. Once
the news is out it is time to get ready for next rally... JUST DO
YOURSELF A FAVOR AND WATCH ARSS START TRADING TUESDAY MORNING, and DON'T
SAY WE DIDN'T TELL YOU!

00

I especially liked the on-the-fly categorization, intuitive site and
search design tools, excellent search UI, and SharePoint support.
The product itself uses an XML-based language to link the various
widgets. Moreover, after I subscribed to a new feed, that information
was sent to the appliance so the feed was kept current for everyone else
who also had it on their personal subscription list.
This adds another layer to the software stack in the hopes of reducing
Web traffic and simplifying security. As a result, when I signed into
Outlook, the latest feeds were immediately available. Moreover,
sophisticated user management and control allows managers to
automatically subscribe users to relevant feeds based on their roles.
You create your code in a mixture of XML with embedded JavaScript. The
code looks as clean and crisp as the IDE. At the basic level, I searched
information protected by basic HTTP authentication, and I integrated the
appliance with Lotus Notes to crawl a Lotus Domino server.
Tibco cites their new Matrix class, a general grid tool that can now
take put any kind of widget in any cell. If you want your package to
load a bit faster, you can purchase a separate compiler that turns the
XML into JavaScript. This technology does a fine job helping workers cut
through irrelevant information that floods portals, enterprise search
results, and e-mail.
The applications you can generate with these tools are as good as the
frameworks that rest directly upon the OS, and they come with many
advantages. You create your code in a mixture of XML with embedded
JavaScript. For years, everyone has predicted the death or
commodification of the operating system layer.
Although the applications are technically defined in XML, there are
large blocks of JavaScript embedded in CDATA tags.
The open source group Dojo distributes a package that leverages the
ability to store data locally on a PC. The Tibco interface, while quite
slick, seemed to have too many options and I found myself searching for
easy ways to rewrite the names of menu items or buttons. You can make
tables reconfigure themselves, adding or subtracting data in response to
clicks or distant changes in a database. I had no problem performing
backups and restores in clear, and the library robotics are a
head-turner. Best pages were shown first, with similar results grouped
into one cluster. You will see exactly the same GUI regardless of what
method you choose. This technology does a fine job helping workers cut
through irrelevant information that floods portals, enterprise search
results, and e-mail. While I found much of the IDE to be functional and
useful, I grew a bit tired of the handholding. All four are solid
packages that represent big leaps forward from the open source toolkits.
All of them integrate with the major server technologies such as JSPs
and PHP at some level, but some offer more extensive support for
packages such as Java Server Faces and others.
Others use a purer, more complete abstraction with a more extensive XML
dialect.
After you build your application in XML and JavaScript, you let your
server deliver it statically.
Google currently handles this with an open source SharePoint Connector.
The results are smaller, quicker, and more generalized.