[Bah-lkria-baztan] [Bah-alcarria] {Spam?} s little d

Actis Silverthorn joysticks en ladifferance.nl
Dom Dic 6 20:14:35 CET 2009

PTER VII BOB IS DELIGHTED The excitement caused by Bob's prank had
somewhat quieted down, and the preparations went on for giving the young
people their supper. Several of Bob's chums, however, fearful that they
might be suspected of having taken part in the trick, left the church.
As a matter of fact, though, Bob alone was concerned. He had thought of
the trick, procured a bottle of liquid glue from the drug store, and,
watching his chance, had poured it on the chair. Then he had told his
chums of it, and they had withdrawn with him to the gallery to watch
events, which came quickly enough. At the supper-table of the young
people, little was talked of but Bob's prank, and opinion was pretty
evenly divided as to what would happen. "Maybe the minister will have
him arrested," suggested one girl. "Oh, I don't think so," was the
opinion of another. "Mr. Blackton is a kind-hearted man, and he likes
Bob." "But I don't believe he'll like him after tonight." "Maybe not. It
was a mean thing to do, but I couldn't help laughing when the minister
stood up and the chair went with him, swinging around every time he
moved, the legs hitting everybody." "Yes, it was odd. I had to laugh,
too." The girls and several of their companions indulged in merriment at
the recollection. The minister soon returned to the church parlors,
wearing a different pair of trousers, and he seemed to have regained his
good humor. "Who was the boy who wanted me to remain seated all the
evening, and perhaps longer?" he asked. "It was Bob Henderson,"
volunteered several. "Yes, Mr. Blackton," said Mrs. Henderson. "I am
sorry to have to admit that it was my son who played tha