[Bah-lkria-ambite] [Bah-alcarria] At those who, being endowed with power and wealth,

Mootry Whetstone sequacity en arromanches.eu
Mar Sep 1 10:47:58 CEST 2009

Nother.... It is the act of the generous spirit to proportion its
efforts not to its own strength, but to that of human nature, to
entertain lofty aims, and to conceive plans which are too vast to be
carried into execution even by those who are endowed with gigantic
intellects, who appoint for themselves the following rules: "I will look
upon death or upon a comedy with the same expression of countenance: I
will submit to labors, however great they may be, supporting the
strength of my body by that of my mind: I will despise riches when I
have them as much as when I have them not; if they be elsewhere I will
not be more gloomy, if they sparkle around me I will not be more lively
than I should otherwise be: whether Fortune comes or goes I will take no
notice of her: I will view all lands as tho they belonged to m