[Bah-lkria-ambite] [Bah-alcarria] {Spam?} Remain with thee, for my soul is sad and

Margolis Ferro maihem en seaend.com
Mie Dic 23 16:51:50 CET 2009

 his way to the place where the Pope was seated he cried loudly, "I am
your brother Robert, King of Sicily. This man who stands before you in
my semblance is an impostor disguised as the King. Do you not know me?
Is there no voice within you that says I speak truly, and that I am
indeed your brother?" The Pope made no reply, but gazed with troubled
look at the angel's unruffled face. Then the Emperor Valmond laughed and
said: "Brother, methinks you have strange taste to keep a madman for
your court-jester!" It seemed quite evident to the bystanders that what
the Emperor said was very true, and once more, baffled and disgraced,
the poor jester was roughly thrust back among the wondering crowd.
[Illustration] The week was spent in prayer and stately rejoicing till
at length Easter Sunday dawned upon the world. The presence of the angel
filled the city with gladness and the hearts of men with piety. Even the
wretched jester felt the influence of some gracious power, and, kneeling
on the floor of his cell, he humbly bowed his head in prayer. He felt
new strength rising within him, and new resolves, strangely meek ones
for so proud a King, were made by him on that glorious Easter m