[Bah-guinda] season, when they have an accumulat

Luedi Sanzo dines en gbhnet.de
Sab Sep 11 05:43:31 CEST 2010

Sistent was their conduct. The Rebels were at least as sensitive

on the subject of their military character as they were on that of
slavery;
and yet, while we could not be sufficiently servile on the latter
subject, we acted most offensively on the former. We asserted, in
every form and variety of language, our ability
to "put them down;" and but for the circumstance that not the
slightest atom of ability marked the management of our military
affairs, we should have made our boasting good.
Men who could not say enough to satisfy themselves on the point of the
right of the
chivalrous Southrons to create, breed, work, and sell slaves, were
equally loud-mout