[Bah-guinda] [Bah-general] Hey, my friend! tax350482 dh0

Mari Jose rubio ortega josy925 en hotmail.com
Lun Jun 14 14:50:54 CEST 2010

Dear Member, Summer is comming, do you have get new sunny t shirt and shinning sunglasses for your wardrobe .

Look here! all kinds of fashion t shirts and sunglasses are waving for them! For some great Summer buys, check out the links below: www.evyzu.com

Buy any item between the 4th & 11th of April , you will get 30% disocunt with the promotion price. In additin, you can register as our member, it is free, and then you will can buy the other goods here with 15% discount......

Fast shipping

We have three kinds of shipping method:EMS / DHL / UPS It will take about 5-7 working days for delivery.

Regards.

v5

zswcg450639