[Bah-guinda] They are our young children.

Grace Espinosa rgspj en servcity.net
Mie Feb 28 16:40:44 CET 2007

$12.5 Million In Assets Plus $7.5 Million In Sales Contracts!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Current: $0.55

CHFR's recent acquisition of Huangjia Nanfeng Tangerine Orange Co. Ltd.
has provided it with over $12.5 million in assets and annual sales over
$7.5 million. There expansion not only helps them during the window of
opportunity in the current orange market but also expands there value.
Read all the news, look at the Orange market info and grab CHFR
Wednesday morning!

In my article, I point out that IIF is currently a function, not an
operator. But medical revolutions only happen if we all stand up in
support of funding and research.
Tiller bars were once the standard user interface control for cars. "
And I base that directly on my experience at the launch event last week.
The evolved version will contain a array of additions including new
camera and action engines, new challenging enemies, new costumes, an
arsenal of new weapons, and more. the Gateses and Bono?