[Bah-guinda] Re: [Bah-lavapies] RE: [Bah-laelipa] [Bah-general] FIESTA DEL BAH de La Elipa

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj en ourproject.org
Jue Feb 5 00:37:12 CET 2004

http://bah.ourproject.org/breve.php3?id_breve=12&recalcul=oui

Podéis copiaros de este breve para otra vez. Es fácil (que pasao que
soy).

Abrazotes,

Vicente

El mié, 04-02-2004 a las 23:23, jose daniel escribió:
> GRAN FIESTA – ESPECTACULO PARA ADULTOS EN LA ELIPA
>
> Todos los beneficios irán destinados a financiar la cooperativa de
> producción y consumo.
> Bajo el Asfalto esta la Huerta (B.A.H.)
>
> SABADO 14 DE FEBRERO A LAS 19 h.
>
>  CUENTACUENTOS.
>  TITERES DE SOMBRAS CHINESCAS.
>
> LUGAR: INSTITUTO FRANCISCO DE GOYA
>   Calle Santa Irene s/n
>   Autobuses 113, 28,  15, 110
>
> Precio: 3 €
>
> B.A.H. – Gato Negro – La Elipa.

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado  |   gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 9E358A05
http://ourproject.org   |
 "What am I then? What have I accomplished? Everything that I have seen, heard,
 and observed I have collected and exploited. My works have been nourished by
 countless different individuals, by innocent and wise ones, people of
 intelligence and dunces. (...) I have often reaped what others have sowed. My
 work is the work of a collective being that bears the name of Goethe." [Goethe
 talking to a friend in 1832, cited in College English, Vol 57, No. 7 (Nov 1995)