[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Are You Infected With The "American Parasite"? Take the Test.

Yeast-Epidemic-Killer Yeast-Epidemic-Killer en legal.americanshealththey.us
Mar Ene 17 02:55:32 CET 2017

The Absurd Reason Americans Are Getting Sicker. You Won't Believe What It Is.

Important Health Information for bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

I wonder what the U.S. Government would have to say about THIS?

It's a video about the massive conspiracy between the US government and corporate America which caused a major health crisis ...

250 million Americans infected with a DANGEROUS BACTERIA.

It explains how this parasite is responsible for many of your common and  chronic health issues, such as fatigue, weight gain, stress, digestive trouble, and many more.

This is the story THEY don't want you to know.

Watch the Shocking Video Here:  http://buytoday.americanshealththey.us/q/19866311

Stay Healthy,

Craig Cappetta
Nutrition & Science Director
Whole Body Research

P.S. This is something every single American needs to know about... your health and the health of your family hangs in the balance.

21574509 Video Views

Update mail-message status here- http://buytoday.americanshealththey.us/j/21574509
P.O. Box 567, 7743 Nam Rd. .Galway . .Ireland

Was just in for the night and looking for dinner, front desk at hotel recommended Jerry B's. .. Typical Texas road house with chicken fried steak the size of... Came here ten years ago and loved it.  Love it still!....The diablo burger is good.  The mushroom cheeseburger was great and the patty melt to die for. I travel all over Texas and Louisiana while working in the oil field, so I get to meet tons of wait staff in my travels.  And I gotta say these ladies at... Yum, yum, gimme some.  Having driven by Polak's for the prior 3 times while traveling through Kenedy, a co-worker and I stopped by for lunch around noon.... I sometimes go there for breakfast it is always excellent food and prepared the way you like it. The service is great and you get your food quickly and is... Great service and food is delicious. Great atmosphere. Waiter is excellent. Love to order the sampler plate. After a long drive from Austin, we found this hidden treasure. ..The homemade pizza and hush puppies wer
 e incredibly delicious!..Our server Dustin, the owners... A group of us stayed at the Best Western for a work-related trip. I was tired. It was late. The restaurant's late night menu was limited. I do thank my... The Flame serves up the best damn steak in Aberdeen no questions asked.   I once saw 2 old farts get into a fist fight at this place.   This place is bad... Out standing.  Order to go.....Not the first time here.  My mother in law likes this place.   So I knew I couldn't go wrong. We were just traveling through and found this little place not far off of 281. I got the shrimp and spinach salad and a cup of tomato basil soup.  The soup... The go-to place for my family. The food is very good, portions are generous and prices are reasonable. Service is good all around but the best server is... What a wonderful surprise! The food is excellent. The bacon mac and cheese egg roll appetizer came with a jalape\u00f1o ranch sauce that really made it tasty.... Was doing work with the r
 egional Veteran's Administration.  Aberdeen is one of America's little big cities and not too big.  It is South Dakota where the... Came in from out of town... Yes, running a bar is tough... Running one in a small town can be brutal.....Nice place, clean and u gotta be patient... Great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I recommend the breakfast sandwiches with the sausage. Make their own donuts and turnovers every morning. ....Best... Great burgers, great soup \u0026 pimento cheese sandwiches! And the people here are very friendly. The egg salad is simply not to be missed:) And I'm pretty sure... I pulled in to Muskogee around 9pm last Friday after a long trip. Checked into hotel and hit up yelp for food recommendations. Found this gem of a BBQ... Very friendly family run place.  You are made to feel at home.. the onion rings were excellent.. the batter had a reddish color which made it colorful.  The... Loved the BBQ here!! Driving through and craving BBQ and checked yelp to find t
 his hidden gem. The BBQ was on point.  Ribs were delicious and fell right off... If you are looking for a great barbecue restaurant look no further.  When you walk in the door you see the walls adorned with trophies and ribbons from... Wow! That's my experience at this unique eatery. We saw the restaurant on our way to a softball tournament in Tahlequah and I made a mental note to read the... What a surprise! The food at this establishment is phenomenal. Their white sauce served with their homemade chips is amazingly tasty. I ordered the Cinco's... We had lunch at Baker's Fish House today.  The first adventure was finding the restaurant, it's located about two miles north of the Highway 69 exit off the... It started out with my side salad of crappy  bagged lettuce with a terrible store bought dressing. ..So why am I giving them five stars?  Two words. ..THE...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44