[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] CNet Review: Tests Show These iPhone Lenses Outperform Professional DSLR Cameras

Larry Wong Larry.Wong en pillow.babylmx.us
Vie Ene 13 19:29:45 CET 2017

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

PRO SHOT HDX TURNS YOUR MOBILE DEVICE INTO DSLR CAMERAS
January 13, 2017 9:00PM PDT

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Tests on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by 68% and decrease Distortion by 83%.

No photography skills or technical ability is needed.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

The kit earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

See Stunning HDX Photos Here >> http://starttoday.babylmx.us/s/22088546

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, Pro Shot HDX lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

-- 185-2106 Congue. Avenue*^*^*Ramsdonk*^*^*Belgium*^*^*3402
* No longer wish to  receive this mail, go to
- http://starttoday.babylmx.us/c/11249617

22088546_11249617-22088546_9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44

This is one of my favorite spots for lunch near our office! Little Tokyo is a cozy spot in the Carmel Mountain Plaza for Japanese cuisine.....Usually we grab... As a first time customer this place was pretty good. ..People here are friendly and very welcoming. ..Our server Marija was very nice and very on top of... By far my favorite theater in San Diego county. The place is always clean, it's got a smartly decorated lobby, and the whole atmosphere of the place... I really love Greek food. I've found Athens to be the best in San Diego County!....Their Chicken Khota sandwich is AWESOME!  And their Angus Burger is... They serve the tastiest pies aside from Julian pies!  ....Who says you have to save dessert for last?  Do it backwards \u0026 get a slice, or an entire pie, then... We have been eating at China Fun for several years.  It's always been excellent!  I highly recommend their Singapore noodles!....The food is consistently good... I enjoyed a tasty break sandwich on a sunflower
 wheat bagel, a side of something similar to tater tots, and with some pretty good iced tea too. Well, I... Taco Bell used to be our backup kitchen during school days. We used to affectionately call it as taco hell.....Today we ordered, my favourite chalupa, Doritos... So to me it can be hard to mess up a good breakfast, possible but hardly does it happen to me...I stopped in this morning and was seated right away and then... Authentic! ..I had been to Israel back in October and was all Israeli fooded out, humus overload anyone? However, once the craving hit again 2 Brothers was... I like to sit by the cat at the bar making crafts out of beads and such. Also, the beer and sandwiches are the bees knees. There's no bees knees in the... Have fun on Tuesday with the wait. Jamaican Jerk flavor isn't very good as in I barely tasted it unless it needed more of the sauce cause it felt like they... Lobster  Roll so delicious.......Sashimi Salad yes!!!!!..Snow corn roll, baked white fish...The
 y have so many delicious roll...I just love the food, the... Will have to say that this place has late openings, and has some amazing food to offer.....The only star removed from this review represents the skimpiness of... Their lunch special is a steal! For under $8, I got:..-Pad See Ew..-a fried spring roll..-another fried delicious item of some sort (which I didn't know... We decided to come back. After leaving our prior review the owner, who could not have been nicer gave me a call. He was glad that I left the prior review... Sandy was amazing! Excellent customer service and the food is superb :-)....Two enchiladas and a bean \u0026 cheese burrito Ordered for delivery through yelp. Everything was great.  Food was delivered on time as promised. Would definitely order again!9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44