[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Health Warning: Toenail Fungus Medicine Can Cause Serious Complications

Northwestern-Public-Awareness Northwestern-Public-Awareness en lane.psittec.us
Mie Ene 11 16:20:50 CET 2017

Northwestern Hospital Study
Public Safety Alert: Conventional Prescription Toenail Fungus Treatment Can Harm You
Ref. No. NWH-6435083
January 11, 2017

bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

If you're infected with nail fungus, the biggest mistake you can ever make is to think this is nothing serious. Those seemingly innocent white spots on your nail are a sign you shouldn't ignore.

It can cost you your life. The number of serious cases with people suffering from toenail fungus is increasing at an alarming rate in America.

Your thick, yellow, brittle nails are a warning that a deadly micro-organism has already attacked your immune system and can lead to serious infections that spread beyond your feet.

An untreated fungus can enter your bloodstream and become deadly.

Toenail infections, and more importantly, the prescription drugs you are taking to repair your nail fungus can kill you.

This cutting edge, natural solution immediately eliminates more than 30% of toenail infection overnight.  Nine out of 10 people were completely fungus-free in just 14 days.

Before your innocent nail fungus becomes life threatening, please see this >> http://checkitout.psittec.us/s/6435083

*WARNING: The real cases featured in this study can be disturbing.  Viewer discretion is advised.

Choose to - stop receiving this here> http://checkitout.psittec.us/j/15010703
543-7990 Imperdiet Avenue, Barranca, 51109, Costa Rica

Have eaten here twice and had a great experience both times.   Just did again on 7-25-16.    ..Burgers and fries are really good (huge burgers).  Had the... Great restaurant with a nice rustic atmosphere. Our waitress and other staff members were very friendly. My husband ordered a combo platter with ribs and... We like to come here with our friends to kick back with a few drinks and some real good food.  The smoked half chicken is huge and so delicious, the steaks... I came thru the drive they here today and was very impressed. I highly recommend stopping here if you're hungry and in the area. Easy access off of i71. The... My favorite pizza in Knox County...Hand tossed dough, great sauce and generous with the toppings.   ..The service is always great, and the staff always greet... Yum!!!!! Food was so good. The bread pudding  was the best I have had in a while. The price was nice. I loved the downstairs store. I found the perfect... Best Japanese steakhouse in town. The staff is gr
 eat, and for the price you get a great value. You have to have the Pink Panther roll! It's the best! Meal (*****) I ordered the muffuletta sub. It came with what I think is their base of a sour dough French bread style sub. It has a muffuletta spread, about... Best pizza in Marengo by far. I live in Delaware and will drive to Marengo once in awhile just for the pizza. If you have not had the five course dinner at Juniper, you have miissed one of the 1000 meals you should eat before you die. ..The meal will start with an... This isn't just a meal, it is an event.   Wendy is the youngest 75 year old restaurant owner and cook you will ever meet.  Her stories are amazing and a bit... Delicious house brewed beer and yummy pizza! We had Veg Out pizza, Baron Von Weizen beer and Jibber Jabber (pale ale). Delish!  All the stars!! Brantlee... This place is awesome. The owner is very friendly. We were just driving through South Carolina to Jacksonville. The food is great and reasonable . Talki
 ng... So, what can I say about this place? Let's start with the cozy, intimate atmosphere... it's a house that has been remodeled as a restaurant which is super... I travel for a living and eat at many different venues. Some of the meals I have received at other restaurants have been less than palatable I am known by... First time dining here and husband and I lucked out tonight. Since the impending doom of 1\" snowfall had been predicted, events in town were cancelled and... I can only comment on the sauces as I had them shipped to me.  I wanted to try some authentic mustard based bbq sauce and someone on the internet recommend... This has been my favorite restaurant for years! I love the food and the atmosphere, not to mention the bar bellow is awesome!9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44