[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Tesla-SolarCity's Solar-Battery Combo Takes Homeowners Off The Grid

The Tesla Team TheTeslaTeam en secret.preshki.us
Mie Ene 11 10:16:28 CET 2017

                   - BREAKING NEWS -
TESLA-SOLARCITY MERGER MEANS HUGE ENERGY SAVINGS FOR HOMEOWNERS

The Merger of 2016 - Genius Elon Musk Combines Solar Panels and Storage Batteries

TESLA and recently acquired SolarCity have teamed up to create a new way to significantly reduce U.S. reliance on fossil fuels.

TESLA'S mission has always been to help solve this problem by accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Founder and CEO of TESLA and SpaceX, Elon Musk, plans to integrate its batteries with solar to harness the abundant power of the sun, reducing dependence on commercial power, and cutting homeowner's energy bills by 82%.

Musk also finalized an agreement with Panasonic this week to begin the manufacturing of new solar cells.  With double the energy of the first generation battery, these high-efficiency solar cells can power an average two-bedroom home for a full day.  "This will change the energy world forever.", Elon Musk.

See how more than 100,000 homes are already using the Tesla device to reduce their energy bills by 82% --> http://checkhere.preshki.us/s/24437295

18573091 Likes

> 549-7674 Porttitor Rd.*^*^*Dubbo*^*^*Australia*^*^*2476
> Change status here:
- http://checkhere.preshki.us/g/18573091
18573091_9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44.24437295

STOP! Have a burger. You've been driving for a while, and a nice in-house ground beef burger that comes off the grill smelling and tasting like a juicy... Have dined here many times in the past and currently too! Love their chicken friend steak, fish, stuffed tomato, and breakfast items. They serve large,... My parents, who live in Glen Rose, have been talking this place up for over a year.  Mom says \"They have a REAL chef!  He wears a bandana!\"  Me, the foodie... Rode my Goldwing to Strawn today specifically to eat at Mary's. It is one of the 'Must' destinations in North Central Texas area for bikers to ride to eat... The hospitality was great, very welcoming!  I ordered the avocado stuffed with fajitas. It was delicious! This is a wonderful restaurant! Super food, and service. Full bar with live entertainment on weekends and special event nights. The food actually has... Delicious entr\u00e9es. Ole country charm atmosphere. Amiable and attentive staff. Love this place. ....First,
  shout out to Chloe who was our awesome waitress.... Funny story - we walked in and the young lady asked if this was our first time. We told her this was our first visit to this location. We had been to all... Hands down, probably one of the best burgers I have ever had.....Had the Bacon Cheeseburger with Onion Rings.....For the burger- Moist, well seasoned large... The best pizza I have ate since my husband and I moved here from Ohio. Small but inviting. Great service. My neighbor had been here before and took me after... We both ordered the Snapper Basket from the today's special menu. ..The fish was seasoned and cooked perfectly...The staff is friendly making for an enjoyable... Small town elegance!  We celebrated an anniversary dinner with friends last night at the White Dog Bistro.  Arriving earlier than our reservation, we... While visiting my parents in Diggs Va we had a craving for Chinese food. This was the only place for miles so we didn't have much of a choice than to try
 ... Driving home from the beach (Aug. 5), we wanted some more seafood. This place was well off the beaten path. Bathrooms were broken so we had... I love this picturesque spot. We went on the perfect fall day and my only regret is not getting there earlier to grab an Adirondack chair and sit all day by... We came in at 6pm on a Saturday. Even though they were pretty busy, our waitress was at our table in a flash.   My fianc\u00e9 ordered the hand-breaded clam... Great dining experiences the 3 times we have been here.   Their pastas, pizza, bread knots, marinara sauce and certainly cannot leave out the tiramisu.... It's been several months since I have dinned at Riverwalk and although the service was just as good as I remember, the food was lacking. I ordered  the...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44