[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Donald Trump Says "I Have A Very Good Brain". Learn Why.

Fox_Brain_Power Fox_Brain_Power en tube.acebrainbooster.us
Mie Ene 11 09:24:40 CET 2017

Forbes
Donald Trump Credits His "Very Good Brain" to This...
01.11.17

Donald Trump appeared on the Dr. Oz Show last week revealing his secret for winning the election.

Trump credits his win to an IQ-boosting brain supplement, usually reserved for the rich and elite.

Donald Trump credits his ability to function and maintained focused on such a high level to a certain "smart pill" that enhances cognitive brain function and boosts memory and recall.

CNN broke the news first and uncovered that the "smart pill" raises levels of focus and performance every day by 300%.

Celebrities and athletes alike are already rumored to be taking the pill.

Athletes like Tom Brady to musicians like Kanye West have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ and skyrockets energy levels.

Genius Steven Hawkings has admitted to using the "smart pill" to triple his memory.

Read the Exclusive Story Here >  http://tryitnow.acebrainbooster.us/o/17039662

Testimonials -

"Formula Focus is the real deal. The increase in focus, creativity and overall mental performance was a little bit scary to be honest - I felt like a different person. I didn't notice any side effects at all either. I need to order a box of these before they are released into stores." - Anderson Cooper

Change email choices here> http://tryitnow.acebrainbooster.us/c/4380906
Ap #729-6708 Quis Street--Nantes--25602--France

I absolutely loved this place. My boyfriend and I went here for our anniversary. The decor was inviting, seats we're comfortable, and the live show was the... Loved this hole in the wall good joint. Service is great \u0026 the food is even better! I've gone about three times now and the food is consistent each time. I... Awesome option if you want to check out some Peruvian food. I believe this place is family owned by Peruvian and Japanese folks. There can be a wait... Great Flavor, huge portion, hot and fresh!....We saw this on Burrows Bites on KTLA News and We loved this place and will Definitely be back.. The great reviews about this place are accurate.  The food and service is excellent, and the atmosphere is very welcoming, particularly for families.....I had... Great spot in downtown Covina. Adds to the colorful and gourmet food scene that's popping up in Covina and I love it....The meat balls are their claim to fame... The wait at The Boiling Crab always gets me down, so this
  has become my new favorite Cajun seafood spot. The service here is great! We came in with a party... You guys kill it like always!  I've been coming here since the soft opening (which seems like so long ago), and have always had great food, service, and of... A nice little hideout gem in West Covina. I have been eyeing this place for a while by looking at the pictures of their menu online. ....We came here for an... Southern comfort food meets fine dining! The menu looked sparse, not providing a lot of options. I ordered the seasonal pork loin and barbecue chicken with... My wife and I had lunch there today, and while we only go there once in a while, it was the same high quality, we have come to expect! We both had the half... Love this place. ....Texarkana finally has a microbrewery, and it's fantastic. They rotate through a variety of beers, all of which have been excellent. ....The... This is my best place for fajitas...but I do have to check who's working the kitchen..some tim
 es my chiken. Has. Bones..even tough.I said shredded... My family loves Colima's. We eat here almost every week. Nice, clean, and fast service. Huge portion sizes. We love the verde salsa, California burritos,... I had the Hopkins Toasted Dip with beer battered onion rings and it was amazing!  Great environment and very friendly staff.  I would give 10 stars if possible This place is REALLY good. the food is awesome and I eat till I'm full every time. Yes sometimes it's loud and yes sometimes it's really full but that's... Yo this place was sooooo good. It is honestly really weird because they have so many different t types of food. Their queso is good for a starter. But the... I'm not from Texarkana, but every time I travel through to Texas my trip is not complete without a stop at Bryce's for lunch! If you like good Sunday supper...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44