[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] ***SPAM*** Flat Belly Solution If You're Over 40

Andrew_Raposo_CPT Andrew.Raposo.CPT en feaiouw2k.eatimed.top
Dom Mayo 22 15:29:37 CEST 2016

AVOID Gaining Belly Flab Overnight With THIS, See the Video only here> http://viewhere.eatimed.top/clickit

Great atmosphere! Delicious food! Fabulous service! Unique and cozy little place. Very friendly staff. Went here for lunch with my mother. Fast service, large menu. I got a chicken Caesar salad, it was huge. My mom got liver and onions, she said it was good.... Very friendly service here.  Food was OK and came quickly. ..The menu was large and the prices reasonable. ..All in all, I recommend it. Hadn't been to the Manheim sine before it burned to the ground; maybe 15 yrs. Had breakfast on consecutive days while home for the holidays. ..Breakfast... Our first experience was pretty good. ....Our order wasn't anything special. We ordered a Calzone, which was delicious, and a dish of pasta. Overall good... If you are ever in the Dutch area of Pennsylvania and desire an authentic PA Dutch country breakfast, this is the place hands down! For under $10 we had... BEST CRAB CAKES EVER!  Portions are fair.  Atmosphere is amazing. Stopped on for a quick meal and got an excellent burger on a gri
 lled roll with fresh cut french fries.  Probably one of the best burgers I have had in a... Food was a 5 star!!! And prices are great! My family of 6 ate breakfast for $31! ....BUT the service was a ZERO star! The waitress was sitting down constantly... We go here every time we are in Bartlesville.  Service is a9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44