[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Turn Your iPhone into Professional Selfie-Cam

Mary Encante mary_encante en iregopaz3.looxnx.science
Mar Mayo 17 17:06:36 CEST 2016

Hottest iPhone item to use for Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook, visit here: http://checkhere.looxnx.science/getitnow

This place is the BEST.....River Inn..This is our goto place in the western suburbs and if we are even close...Consistent quality and attention from the... Great Happy Hour at the bar.  Excellent ambiance and a great spot to watch games.  Happy hour food specials at the bar are cheap, but tasty...Always buzzing,... I have to get five stars to Phil and Diane for their lovely establishment. The beautiful person behind the counter was Jessica, who did an incredible job of... Have now been three times, and it's been really good every time.  They have redone the interior so there is now warmth and a good vibe, vs. the sterile... Amazing! Love it! Great wings and a fantastic lobster roll (as mentioned already).9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44