[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] New Harvard Anti-Aging Documentary Goes Viral (watch here)

Lisa White Lisa-White en chix31foe.agingresearchbecome.top
Lun Mayo 9 03:10:40 CEST 2016

YOU Can Live to be at Least 150
Harvard Cell Research
Research No.14562835
Research Date: 05/09/2016

Important Information for bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

How old do you think a human baby born today can live to be?

Researchers at Harvard believe that it is possible to live to be at least 150 years old!

They have discovered a scientific breakthrough that will change the way we look at aging, forever.

Thousands of people have already started taking advantage of this breakthrough.  55 year olds have claimed to feel like they're 30 again.

Visit here to find out how you can start feeling younger today: http://choosenow.agingresearchbecome.top/clickit

- Wayne L., 66 says:
"I have more energy than I have had in years. I play a lot of sports such as Tennis, Hockey, and Volleyball. My stamina is unbelievable compared to other players my age. People can't believe that I'm 63 years old."

Remove yourself here--
http://choosenow.agingresearchbecome.top/leave
Ap #636-5748 Tincidunt, St.**Belfast**Ireland**

Always have the New York Strip if you are in the mood for a good steak and if its a burger you're after you can't beat the swiss and shroom.  Also try the... The BEST restaurant in town!..My family was in town for 5 days for a family event, so we visited many restaurants, but this is the one we came back to!..A... I'm only writing this review because I've been to Tia Zia several times and have been unimpressed.  Tonight was a turning point!  As an Omaha native, I'm... A group of us recently ate at the Hideaway and we were all very pleased with our meals.  The burgers were great!  I can't remember the last time I had a... I've eaten here three times, and I have to say their Beef and Snow Peas is the best I've ever had. The meat is tender, the pea pods al dente, and the rice... Living in San Jos\u00e9 District 6, I am truly blessed with nice scenery and clean streets. More importantly, MANY amazing restaurants that are walking distance... So delicious!  Whenever someone asks me where I
  want to go for lunch or dinner I say the OCK!  But be careful, some of the items are truly addicting, like... Tried this place for the first time for a friend's BD and we had great time. Food was great and the outdoor seating area is very cozy. ....The place is a bit... Sweet Mango is located near Lincoln and Willow streets in Willow Glen.  Parking can be tough during the dinner rush, they only have a few spaces in front of... Wish I would've taken pictures of our food. We shared the mussels, halibut,  lamb, the chocolate tart, and the bread pudding. It was 5 stars from start to... I have made it a point to bring my friends to Real Kebab. One by one I am converting them to only come here. This place is so delicious, the flavors remind... I work near by to Mavericks Grill, so whenever I'm craving quality \u0026 fresh Mexican food I head on over here! ....The staff is extremely friendly, they always... OCCASION: I just finished the beauty pageant hell that I was in. I was extremely h
 appy that it was over and he wanted some Italian food. ....ENVIRONMENT: It... Mmmm the food here is so flavorful!!....I got a gyro combo--- gyro + french fries + soda...The fries had a good amount of seasoning and they were super crispy!... A very good find in an area where a well prepared local meal can be tough to find.  Great service, speedy deliver.  Nice to have another good option in my... Friendly, efficient staff and very clean operation.   This place has the best menu in Havre. ....I had the Mussels as an appetizer and they were pretty good.... The thickest New York Strip I have ever had. Interesting local spot with great food. We stopped here on the way from Fort Peck Lake to Missoula.  The corned beef hash was quite good, and my husband really liked his breakfast burrito. I'm from Southern California and my wife is Mexican. For a Mexican restaurant 40 miles south of the Canadian Boarder this place was good. ..I went in on a...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44