[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Claim your $50 Amazon Spring reward Thursday, May 5, 2016. 4528646

Amazon Reward Center AmazonReward-Center en vias57goi.giftcardkart.top
Jue Mayo 5 03:25:06 CEST 2016

*******************************
Amazon Gift Give-Away
*******************************

Amazon Prime Customer bah-general en lists.ourproject.org

This week and weekend only we have a $50 Voucher for all Amazon and Amazon-Prime members. (Expires May. 6, 2016)

Go here to redeem your Amazon Spring Voucher now--  http://ordernow.giftcardkart.top/choosenow

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon, Earth's Biggest Selection

Checkout Voucher No. 2308489
Member ID:  YD4528646

____115-8445 Eros Road--Rodez--66193--France____
____Stop messages here-- http://ordernow.giftcardkart.top/break

____4528646_9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-4528646-45286469549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44

My friends told me how good this place was so my family and I went, with no reservation.  The manager opened a table for us, so we didn't have to wait too... One of the most amazing flights I've ever had!!!  Can't decide on one, don't!!!! Service is great and the atmosphere is cozy! We love this place! The food is great with large portions at an affordable price. Best Sushi in Shawnee. Best Steak in Shawnee!!! This is our date night usual place to eat ... Best food and service in Shawnee! I tried to give this place 4 stars but I really can't justify not giving 5. It was delicious BBQ! ....I was crossing the country from Vegas to Atlanta in a... This place is as good as I am at hunting wolverines with a bow staff! Damn good! ....Fast and good food without the fear of stomach pains as is the case with... Generic atmosphere, service, \u0026 all, but the food was very good. Definitely a place to come back to, but not on like a date or anything...Also, good sweet BBQ... I love this place.
  Its always great. Very consistent!  I wish that they would serve turkey and dressing year round!!!..In my opinion, it's the best and it... My friend is turning 30 and I decided to throw her a party here and the staff was amazing ! When I arrived the tables had been set up for us.....Food was... They did it again , fabulous dinner at Crumbs!!!!..If you haven't tried this place when your in the area you have to. You won't be disappointed . Great food... Very good food, very gracious hosts and great service. The food is insanely good.... Made with real home town love! The Crew and I were up in Alturas again working on The DC line and ate at the Brass Rail again. Once again the food was great and service fantastic. The... Excellent sandwiches on awesome home made bread...We stopped there for lunch with 6 people. All the sandwiches were awesome with special marks on the BLT and... I know i am always dropping 5 stars on my restaurant visits i guess im just lucky like that....... but this
  place is da bomb!!!! ..I ordered mac n cheese w... excuse me flo...whats the soup du jour? j/k....really nice folks in here as they're tolerant of tourists....pulled in with an appetite and enjoyed a mean... i love their curry!!  my buddy always got the steak. all the staff are very friendly. parking is great! wonderful local place to eat I'm not always a fan of Mexican, but I had the fajita burrito and it was amazing..... That is all Always satisfied at Art's. Steaks are pretty good cuts, and cooked and seasoned perfectly. Baked potatoes and rice pillaf sides are great. Bread and a salad...-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44