[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Ending Friday: Redeem your Walgreens $50 Spring gift by 05.05.16

Walgreens Reward Walgreens-Reward en uuop26ert.morecustomerrewards.top
Mie Mayo 4 07:50:49 CEST 2016

Date:  05/04/16
<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>
$50 Walgreen's Reward
<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>

Valued Walgreen's Customer bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

This week only we're offering our loyal Walgreen's customers a $50 Reward to use at check-out.

Visit here to redeem your Walgreen's $50 Reward today-- http://deals.morecustomerrewards.top/findit

Stay Happy and Healthy,

Walgreen's Customer Reward Center

+++++++++++++++++++++
Official Use Only:

Member No.: YJ18848718
Reward No. LBRDY15-21650643

*****Ap #852-4110 Nec Ave---Alajuela---Costa Rica---31616###
---Change communication options here-
----- http://deals.morecustomerrewards.top/exithere
---21650643.21650643.18848718-21650643

Came here after their new remodel.  The menu was large and varied, and I really enjoyed the pasta dish that they had.  It was a little on the rich side, but... The entrees are always excellent and the service is exceptional.  Reservations are suggested even midweek because this is a popular Sioux Falls restaurant. Food was excellent and it has a very fun atmosphere. The bartenders were great.  The NY Strip Michael was cooked really well. Great food and beer selection. I love the outdoor space and occasional live music. It's a more spendy option for dinner,  but lunch is good too.....Really... One of the best burgers in town. I've eaten here three times and went for drinks another time. I always try a new burger and I haven't been disappointed... I went to Bob's today and I got a Beef Brisket sandwich. I am not terribly familiar with barbecue culture, or what is expected of the dish but I was very... Wow, amazing find in Sioux Falls.  Like walking into someone's home.  Food is great.
  Owner is hard working and welcoming.  Had the kabob combo.  The meat... We were in Sioux Falls for a weekend, and I'm so glad we found Minerva's! The wait was long (2 hours) but with so many bars around, we found plenty of... We were in South Dakota for about 4 days -and this was the absolute best dinner we had while there.  Excellent service, great wine list, and the Brazilian... I lived in northern Thailand for several months and I enjoyed a delicious dish while I was there called Khao Soi. I had a difficult time finding this dish... We ventured all the way from San Diego, the most geographically opposite American city on the map, and every aspect of this place was amazing.  We... I went here for happy hour a few times last summer and was always impressed with the atmosphere, creativity of the drinks, and the simple, yet delicious... This place is adorable!  A perfect date night restaurant... cozy, romantic and delicious.  There was a small kerfuffle with our reservation and a bi
 t of... This place was a big positive surprise! As a vegetarian I was worried that there were no options for me but they offered locally made pasta with vegetables... We had a great little get away to Camden this week. We stayed in the Champagne Suite and the pictures do not do it justice. The place was as big as our... We went to Whale's Tooth as a last minute choice, and what we got was better that what we expected. The location is great, with a pretty good feel for a... The menu said Lobster Tasting...Conveniently, that was at the top of my list on the trip to Maine...I have 3 words for you about Natalie's.....Splurge without... 39th wedding anniversary and we spent the weekend in Camden.   Had dinner at Fresh and with out a doubt, the FINEST meal I've ever had!   We live on...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44