[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Spam: Attn: Are you paying for a timeshare you aren't using? 17021673

Free Timeshare Consultation Free-Timeshare-Consultation en kkiloae91.theheroes.science
Mar Mayo 3 21:15:39 CEST 2016

Attn: How to sell or rent your timeshare, visit here>  http://clicknow.theheroes.science/choosetoday

We went to Dishdash in Milpitas for the first time yesterday. This is a great Middle Eastern restaurant that was recommended to us by some Lebanese people... Always good service. Bento box, sushi roll and sashimi are all amazing. ....Get here early and try find a parking spot cause it's worth it. I came here for a work dinner with around 20 coworkers. We had a preset menu with 3 entree options (one fish, one steak, and one chicken entree). Our waiter... The service here is great and it is very clean.  We ordered to rule at the table meat dishes as well has three additional dishes to share.  Unless you are... There is only a handful of restaurants that my hubby gets excited about and Layang Layang is one of them. So when I asked him if he wanted to stop by here... Report card ..Ambience - 4/5..Service - 5/5..Variety - 5/5..Taste - 5/5..Value for money - 4.5/5....Been here a fair few times now in the last couple of y9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44