[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Spam: You Can Profit from Solar Energy. Rebates Available, Free-Quote

Solar.Energy.Incentives Solar.Energy.Incentives en vuis83eh.for-science.science
Mie Abr 27 15:18:56 CEST 2016

Save 65% on Your Power Bills and Get Govt Energy Credits, Free-Quote, exclusively here: http://knowmore.for-science.science/detailshere

A lone building out on Hwy 61 that most people probably drive past--I almost did. Met several nice people. Mollie's Hot Tamales is one of their signature... Highly recommend. I stopped by on a road trip and I would eat here a couple times a week if I was a local. The men is very local oriented ie Louisiana... The fried chicken and spinach was what I was hoping for, southern delicious! Mashed potatoes creamy and buttery. The fried dill pickles were the best. The... This place was too delicious. It was busy the night we got there but they were on it with servicing us. Our waitress was so sweet I wish I remembered her... Delicious rumaki, pate, desserts, good wines. Great staff and lovely place. We loved it. Fantastic, authentic atmosphere instills great food with real southern atmosphere. If these bricks could speak, they'd probably tell tales of the wonderful... We have had two great meals here.  We came to Vicks9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44