[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Alert: Manufacturer's auto warranty expiration

Extended Auto Warranty Extended-Auto-Warranty en pieasj1o.autoextenteddistribution.top
Mar Abr 26 04:57:15 CEST 2016

Auto Warranty Expiration Notice
Notice #1019424
Date: April 26, 2016

Auto Warranty Expiration Notice for bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

Your manufacturer's auto warranty has expired.

This means that for any auto repairs you may need you would have to pay full price. Most of these repairs costs over one-thousand dollars.

With an extended auto warranty you will save thousands on any auto repairs.

With Nationwide coverage you can save 60% on an extended warranty by using discount code SAVE60.

Go here now to save 60% on your extended auto-warranty: http://gohere.autoextenteddistribution.top/startnow

*Extended auto warranties are accepted at any dealerships and licensed mechanics.

End Notice #1019424

%%%%%%%
To no longer receive-letters, go here:  http://gohere.autoextenteddistribution.top/leavehere
======

P.O. Box 103, 6022 Est, Avenue--Noragugume--87590--Italy
~~
======
22014158.10194249549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-1019424-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44

Good food.... Good prices .....good service ..The bacon cheeseburger was tasty . ..And so was the beer. Had some amazing fall off the bones ribs last night. ..The owner and came out to check on the customers and also offered complimentary apple pie with soft... HANDS DOWN the best buttered croissants! We were initially disappointed because our waiter told us that the kitchen ran out of them for about an hour. We... Had a great family dinner here!  Service was great and the food was very fresh!!  Great menudo!!  Will be back very soon!!! On. I love this joint. Walk in the door and I got a huge howdy and park it. That rocks. ....Coffee was pounded into the table barely one second after I nodded... Very good place to eat love the employees very nice trust me an employees earned a 50$ tip from me.will go back anytime love the place and looks it's the... Sat at the bar for dinner this evening. Had the French Onion soup, 8oz Filet Mignon and Brussels Sprouts. All were outstanding and perfe
 ctly prepared.... One of my favorite places in Albany. I've never had a bad meal or bad experience at Harvest Moon. I absolutely love the atmosphere. The service is usually... had the fillet mignon. was AMAZING! asked for and cooked perfectly to medium rare. blue cheese sauce was heavenly and the baked twice potato was very yummy.... The CRAB CAKES. OMG. This place is now my favorite restaurant in Albany. Loved everything! Calamari, shrimp, grouper, scallops! The waiter was knowledgeable... First time eating here. Staff were friendly. Restaurant was clean. The sushi ranks up there with some of the good ones I have had in Atlanta. We definitely... I enjoyed it for the most part. The Hunan beef wasn't spicy at all like stated. The soup was ok! Service was good! I'm not giving NF five stars for its mullet or catfish.  (I hadn't eaten that much fried food in ten years and frankly felt like it was unsafe to drive... I live in California and travel to non-tourist regions in Mexico and can
  safely say that the food and service here was very good. FYI... Salsa in Mexico is... The food was yummy. ..The ambiance cliche. ..The prices higher than i think is good for lunch menus. ..It didn't help that the prices aren't printed on the... I was just visiting town, and yelp guided me to Southside. I am so delighted.  This restaurant is just what I look for when I am travelling.  The atmosphere... This is really kind of a small buffet... but the choices are good and normally really fresh! ....True, I would love to see less fruit and more hot dishes, but... been here twice in the last week.  so good!  my wife just saw it on the map and we decided to stop in while we here i  the area for a swim meet,....pizza....... Great food and great service. We will definitely eat here again.  Salsa and chips so good I had a hard time to stop eating them.  We had nachos with steak... Born and raised in Celina, I only get home once or twice a year now. The Wine Store is a MUST every trip. I ge
 t almost as excited for Wine Store as I do to... Great early dinner at Bella's yesterday. Sandy had the Lasagna and I had the Shrimp Scampi Alfredo both meals came with fresh hot bread. The Lasagna was... We eat here quite often. Being a buffet it has some dishes that are excellent and some not so much. Timing counts as a fresh batch is almost always good but... IMO, Padrone's has the best pizza in Celina. While it's not a \"sit down\" restaurant, there are a couple tables inside. ..I HIGHLY recommend the Philly Steak... This place use to be the major hangout for the locals, They served great fish and shrimp as well as steaks and sandwiches.  I have not been here lately but...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44