[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Gwen Stefani Spills Blake Shelton's Secrets

Blake Shelton Secrets BlakeShelton_Secrets en asikmue2.pieceus.top
Vie Abr 22 14:08:58 CEST 2016

Gwen Stefani Shares Blake Shelton's Secret to Rapid Weight Loss, go here- http://viewnow.pieceus.top/gonow

Breakfast here was surprisingly good...and cheap. I've been here a few times but only for breakfast foods. Not really a fan of Cincy chili (Spaghetti) or... For a fast food chain this location does it right. The employees are always alert and the service and food is consistently good. Dinner was great.....Big Boy perfect. Chili good. Service by Les was wonderful. Finished with Hot Fudge Cake.....It's a Cincinnati tradition. White Castle! The name speaks for itself. Sliders are bomb! Wish we had them in Southern California Holy crap. This was the best meal I've had in a long time. ....I know sea bass is pretty safe, but let me ask you this? How do they make it taste better than... This place is full on authentic - and delicious! In a little strip mall. Very friendly. Slow because everything is cooked to order. ....Loved the hibiscus... I've been meaning to stop by the Fat Ham for awhile. But frankly and shamefully, I tend to stay within the corridor of Center City proper. And while th
 e Fat... HANDS DOWN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN PHILADELPHIA. Coming from a foodie who spent 4 years of college exploring restaur9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44