[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Attn: Are you paying for a timeshare you aren't using? 5521194

Laura I. LauraI. en eva52kut.planeic.top
Vie Abr 22 07:27:33 CEST 2016

Attn: Selling your timeshare? Receive a free consultation, visit here-  http://choosetoday.planeic.top/grabnow

Last day hanging in Corpus Christi :( had a blast! We stopped at Steaks and Seafood based off of reviews on Yelp (Not disappointed at all). The restaurant... The view was stunning. We sat and watched a full moon rise as we enjoyed our meal. We stayed at the Omni for a Birthday mini-cation and ate at the Republic... I went to Pep's on a Friday evening. The bar was crowded and so was the dining hall. The DJ was gearing up for karaoke and the crowd was alive. After having... I've visited this place over a year ago and was a total let down to say the least, now I'm not sure if they've switched owners but finally went around to... I cannot rave enough about this place! Best place to eat in Corpus Christi! ..Amazing food!..Friendly staff!..Amazing beer menu with a huge variety!..Great... Some of the best Mexican food in south Texas, it's always good. I eat here several times a week. Breakfast, Lunch,o9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44