[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Attn: Your home-warranty expiration notice-20839422

Home Warranty Expiration HomeWarrantyExpiration en ope3azu7.couchsurfing.science
Vie Abr 15 14:40:34 CEST 2016

Your Home Warranty Expiration Notice
Notice ID: #20839422

Warranty-Expiration-Notice For bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

Your home warranty is expiring.

Renew your coverage today and save hundreds on unexpected repairs.

As a renewal incentive, we're offering ...

                                 ***1 Month of Complementary Protection***

Renew your home warranty, receive One-Month FREE Plus Save $50 on Every Plan when you renew HERE TODAY  >  http://gohere.couchsurfing.science/chooseit

Not interested in saving money on home repairs?, go here: http://gohere.couchsurfing.science/decline

Ap #672-7138 Non Street, Stevenage, United Kingdom F4Q 3IZ

The reviews are real and this place is legit. It couldn't be in a worse location bc of the construction at Corinth and I35, but holy cow this place will be... I tried this place out, finally, and I'm glad I did.....First off, the only reason I went out to eat this last Sunday was a strong craving for steak. Now,... A new favorite in Denton! Great draft options and the boards for sharing are awesome! ....Brunch was pretty good, slim menu pickings. Salmon scramble and B\u0026B... I'm really impressed by this restaurant, this is definitely the best restaurant I've been to in Denton so far and definitely one the best Italian restaurant... If you drive past this place, you would never guess that this is the best kept secret in Denton.....This is my favorite place to eat in all of DFW.  Kei is... I ate here years ago and stumbled across their Yelp page so thought I would leave a review. The Persian food is delicious, I'm Persian and was with my... Sam and Susie are so personable! They were
  so welcoming and made us feel right at home. ....The fried pickles are amazing!!!....Everyone at our table loved... I can't believe I didn't do a review yet! I drove up here from Terrell just to eat their wings and fries!  Best place for wings on Fry Street...heck even in... Got to say, as corny as it could be, that Texas Roadhouse is pretty good. I honesty don't have any complaints about the place except maybe parking. ....The... Footling hotdog with slaw and mustard is a classic that can't be beat. Add in a vanilla shake!....For breakfast, go for the ham and eggs and biscuit and gravy... We enjoyed dinner here a few nights ago and it was lovely!   The only downside is that if you're outside on the patio, you're a few blocks always from the... The Terminal is hot and cold, but it was good the other night when we visited.  Got the hummus and split a calzone-type sammy with fillings for a Cuban... This place is fantastic!  They have an extensive drink selection, including the ever e
 lusive Pappy Van Winkle, as well as an extensive beer and wine menu... Alleia is one of my favorite restaurants in town. Amazing decor, great staff. Free valet parking as well. ....Not a cheap restaurant by any means, but for... Bottom line, the food is real and fresh. I would come back just to explore the menu.....Pros: Inside was really nice. Quaint..Food was real and fresh..Service... I am so happy Yelp directed me to this gem as my coworkers and I were passing through Chattanooga. The restaurant has a rustic/industrial ambiance with lots... Waiting on my car to be repaired at a local dealership and came here with my Mom to enjoy a nice lunch.  We were not disappointed!  Food was wonderful and... Beautiful restaurant and location! We went for Sunday brunch and had nice, attentive service and a delicious meal to end our trip in Chattanooga. My husband...was not rushed.....I...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44