[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Gwen Stefani Spills Blake Shelton's Secrets - How Blake Shelton dropped all those lbs

TMZ Exclusive Story TMZExclusiveStory en ops92nb.swltrim.top
Lun Abr 11 08:24:01 CEST 2016

TMZ: Gwen Stefani Spills the Secrets, read more here- http://chooseit.swltrim.top/compare

The best bone in fried chicken! ..I wish the tea to go cups were bigger, it's a 12 oz cup and the tea is good so I'd like a bigger one :) ..Fried pies are so... This is my favorite BBQ Place ... ALWAYS PERFECT ... clean place, large portions, you will leave feeling very happy and full.    ....I am picky where I eat,... The shrimp po'boy was very tasty, I wish the served combos at a better price.....! I'm from Houston and have family in Lousiana  we know a good po'boy Oh snap. We had Del Rancho for the first time in probably 15 years tonight. We called ahead and ordered a chicken fried chicken supreme with okra and fries,... Love this place! Its real down home soul food with the best BBQ in town! The ribs fall off the bone and aren't fatty like a lot of BBQ places. The meat here... Moved here from va beach va. I do not give 5 stars unless they deserve  it. The crab ragoon is light and flaky and good cream cheese mixture. The s9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44