[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-galapagos] ezmlm response

star-voters-help en lists.travel.ru star-voters-help en lists.travel.ru
Jue Feb 2 08:36:36 CET 2012

star-voters en lists.travel.ru mailing list.

at star-voters-owner en lists.travel.ru.

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

Here is a list of the command addresses supported:

   <star-voters-info en lists.travel.ru>
   <star-voters-faq en lists.travel.ru>

for example "john en host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
    <star-voters-subscribe-john=host.domain en lists.travel.ru>

    <star-voters-unsubscribe-john=host.domain en lists.travel.ru>

--- Administrative commands for the star-voters list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <star-voters-help en lists.travel.ru>

   <star-voters-subscribe en lists.travel.ru>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:
   <star-voters-unsubscribe en lists.travel.ru>

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <star-voters-owner en lists.travel.ru>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.