[Bah-glpgs-alcala] RE: [Bah-tirso] [Bah-general] BAH information

Fabio Bartolomei fba en empre.es
Mar Jun 16 12:14:12 CEST 2009

Hi Paul,

Do you live in Madrid? Do you want to collaborate and participate directly?

Or do you live outside Spain and want to exchange information by email?

Saludos, Fabio

  _____

De: bah-tirso-bounces en lists.ourproject.org
[mailto:bah-tirso-bounces en lists.ourproject.org] En nombre de Paulo Lopes
Enviado el: lunes, 15 de junio de 2009 20:11
Para: Bah-general en lists.ourproject.org
Asunto: [Bah-tirso] [Bah-general] BAH information

Hallo

Please forgive me for writing in English as I am not fully confident to do
so in Castellano.

I am interested in knowing more about growing my own vegetables and about
joining/colloborating and changing experiences and all sorts of points of
view with BAH

Hope to hear from you soon
All the best
Paul