[Bah-galapagos] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON en qmr.escape.net.au MAILER-DAEMON en qmr.escape.net.au
Vie Feb 3 23:29:59 CET 2012

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at qmr.escape.net.au.

<diane3 en inflatable-packers.com.au>:

From: "warde wen-king" <bah-galapagos en lists.ourproject.org>
To: "hymie yishun" <diane3 en inflatable-packers.com.au>
Subject: Do YOU need money?
Date: 3 Feb 2012 19:14:08 -0300

Hello,

Hot Jobs from Reliable and Successful Company
Running its business since 2005, Company has several openings for goal-oriented and
independent individuals looking for excellent career opportunities.

Requirements
- 22+ years old
- Australian citizenship
- No criminal record
- Good credit history
- Basic computer skills
- A proven level of secondary education

What we offer
- high and stable income
- exciting career opportunities
- two weeks' paid holiday a year
- great team to work with
- bonuses and our private employee loyalty programme benefits
- and many other things

What you do is just work from home and get advantage of all these opportunities,
as the job we offer requires only a few hours of your time spent on your computer.

You are full of energy, learn fast and seek for best career opportunities? Do
contact us at ja0094 en hotmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We look forward to welcoming you as a new employee.
Sincerely,