[Bah-galapagos] Considered UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL, apparently from you

Content-filter at ace.kodeks.net postmaster en ace.kodeks.net
Vie Feb 3 14:04:35 CET 2012

A message from <bah-galapagos en lists.ourproject.org>
to: tslara en kodeks.ru

was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).

Our internal reference code for your message is 08338-17/ALAca8DrplhN

The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail
from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused
by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification.

We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and
for infected mail, but for less obvious cases some balance between
losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought,
and there can be some collateral damage on either side.

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [10.0.0.16] ace2.kodeks.net
According to a 'Received:' trace, the message apparently originated at:
  [180.253.6.84], [180.253.6.84] unknown [180.253.6.84]