[BAH-Estrecho] Ls with dragons on them for the

Simson Ways pedatifid en boomdroom.com
Mie Dic 30 01:50:06 CET 2009

F the town. I know what he eats--by his teeth." No one seemed to know
what to do. But Johnnie and Tina were listening, and they looked at each
other, and ran off as fast as their boots would carry them. They ran
through the forge, and down the dungeon steps, and knocked at the iron
door. "Who's there?" said the dragon. "It's only us," said the children.
And the dragon was so dull from having been alone for ten years that he
said: "Come in, dears." "You won't hurt us, or breathe fire at us or
anything?" asked Tina. And the dragon said, "Not for worlds." So they
went in and talked to him, and told him what the weather was like
outside, and what there was in the papers, and at last Johnnie said:
"There's a lame giant in the town. He wants you." "Does he?" said the
dragon, showing his teeth. "If only I were out of this!" "If we let you
loose you might manage to run away before he could catch you." "Yes, I
might," answered the dragon, "but then again I mightn't." "Why--you'd
never fight him?" said Tina. "No," said the dragon; "I'm all for peace,
I am. You let me out, and you'll see." So the children loosed the dragon
from the chains and the collar, and he broke down one end of the dungeon
and went out--only pausing at the forge door to get the blacksmith to
rivet his wing. He met the lame giant at the gate of the town, and the
giant banged on the dragon with his club as if he were banging an iron
foundry, and the dragon behaved like a smelting works--all fire and
smoke. It was a fearful sight, and people watched it from a distance,
falling off their legs with the shock of every bang, but always getting
up to look again. At last the dragon won, and the giant sneaked away
across the marshes, and the dragon, who was very tired, went home to
sleep, announcing his intention of eating the town in the morning. He
went back into his old dungeon because he was a stranger in the town,
and he did not know of any other respectable lodging. Then Tina and
Johnnie went to the mayor and corporation and said, "The giant is
settled. Please give us the thousand pounds reward." But the mayor said:
"No, no, my boy. It is not you who have settled the giant, it is the
dragon. I suppose you have chained him up again? When he comes to claim
the reward he shall have it." "He isn't chained up yet," said Johnnie.
"Shall I send him to claim the reward?" But the mayor said he need not
trouble; and now he offered a thousand