[Bah-ayudatecnica] And that means it's time for some limericks: .

Emery zmv en asi.com
Sab Nov 25 07:32:54 CET 2006

In fact, I cited Americablog as one of my favorites when I was
interviewed by Bloggasm.
And that brings me to my latest limerick: Some Say That Reid's Act Was A
Stunt.
Here's the personal limerick I've written in his honor.

RRR

EXPLOSION!

Date: Monday, November 27, 2006
Company: CHINA HEALTH MGT NEW
Symbol: C N H C
Price: $1.44 (UP 7%! on Friday)
Projected: $6

C N H C  HAS BEGUN BOOMING! CHINA IS THE HOTTEST COUNTRY TO BE IN RIGHT
NOW! ADD  C N H C  TO YOUR RADAR!

RRR

" conclusion that distracted drivers tend to have more accidents.
Unfortunately, John Solomon isn't the only thing wrong with the AP:
Check out Andrew Taylor's Democrats-are-crazed-liberals piece.
Of course, Tom DeLay has been doing the distancing dance for a while
now, with an assist from Susan Schmidt and James Grimaldi at the
Washington Post.
You didn't have a juicy Iran-war-inducing story to plant on your cover
page?
Unfortunately, John Solomon isn't the only thing wrong with the AP:
Check out Andrew Taylor's Democrats-are-crazed-liberals piece.
Withdrawal and appeasement. Just when events seem to be relentlessly
heading in one direction, something REALLY weird happens, with REALLY
weird timing. A top secret White House source leaked this Harriet Miers
memo to me, in a MadKane.
What is the response of the UN? Withdrawal and appeasement.
I mean Jack Abramoff has entered into a plea agreement, Republicans are
rushing to distance themselves from Abramoff.
"  and  "Preacher Pat:" .
And the winner is Norm Jenson Of OneGoodMove.
Radio shows on Israel, Judaism, Torah, Bible, aliyah and more.
Okay, it's time to get back to politics.
and is also streamed on the Net.
Probably not, but it's worth a try.
And I also gave each a limerick: .
Or you could spare yourself the anguish of reading it, and just sing my
"Mad Kane Reads The AP, So You Don't Have To. And that means it's time
for some limericks: . Here's the personal limerick I've written in his
honor.
Here's the personal limerick I've written in her honor:  . Of course,
these classes are nothing more than window dressing designed to dupe us
into thinking Bush gives a damn about ethics. And I also gave each a
limerick: . I just can't help myself. And the winner is Norm Jenson Of
OneGoodMove.
This harassment must end. You didn't have a juicy Iran-war-inducing
story to plant on your cover page?
And that brings me to my latest limerick: Some Say That Reid's Act Was A
Stunt.
You didn't have a juicy Iran-war-inducing story to plant on your cover
page?
And in the words of my first Blogger-Verse winner, yes, I coined that
phrase! Leaders of both parties are feverishly working to get them to
make up. Marty Roberts disagrees.
Plus I've written Bob Woodward an ode: .
" I agree with Buzzflash, as you can see from my Net Neutrality Ad
Madness limerick.
But when we have two feet of snow, hubby Mark and I are on our own.
Probably not, but it's worth a try. Or you could spare yourself the
anguish of reading it, and just sing my "Mad Kane Reads The AP, So You
Don't Have To.
But when we have two feet of snow, hubby Mark and I are on our own.
Senator Frist, however, doesn't share my feelings.
com's customary poltical and legal humor, this post includes food and
cooking related humor: a limerick about being a bad cook and a song
parody about addiction to takeout menus.
I hope you'll enjoy singing my Bill O'Reilly's Faux War On Christmas
song to the tune of Get Me To The Church On Time, from My Fair Lady.
>From the missiles and rockets falling on Israel daily. You didn't have a
juicy Iran-war-inducing story to plant on your cover page?
Leaders of the FreeWorld are OUT OF THEIR MINDS!
But when we have two feet of snow, hubby Mark and I are on our own.
According to the Torah. This harassment must end. Been there, done that.
Just when events seem to be relentlessly heading in one direction,
something REALLY weird happens, with REALLY weird timing. "  and
"Preacher Pat:" .