[Bah-alcala] occur every now and then, who should h

Beauliev Hopkins chemically en ccsl.cl
Mar Sep 28 21:46:16 CEST 2010

 to feel argumentative. It was incumbent on her to prove that she was
not inconsistent in attributing Austin's preservation to the
intervention of God, while disclaiming any belief in what she called
the supernatural. And for the moment she did not know how to do it. "By
the supernatural, Austin," she said at last, in a very oracular tone,
"I mean superstition. And I call that story of yours a piece of
superstition and nothing else." "Auntie, you do talk the most
delightful nonsense
of any elderly lady of my acquaintance," cried Austin, as he laughingly
patted her on the back. "It's no use arguing with you, because you
never can see that two and two make four. It's very sad,

isn't it? However, the thing to be
thankful for is that I've got
back safe and sound, and that we've both had a delightful afternoon.

And now tell me all your adventures. I'm dying to hear about the vicar,
and
the Cobbledicks, and the ingenious Jock and Sandy. Did all your friends
turn up?" "Indeed they did, and a most charming time we had," replied