[Atl42] Desktop Fun: Battlestar Galactica Wallpapers

Cassisi sebastiancassisi en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 10 20:19:48 CEST 2010

  Sent to you by Cassisi via Google Reader: Desktop Fun: Battlestar
Galactica Wallpapers via the How-To Geek by Asian Angel on 5/8/10

Are you feeling nostalgic and/or sad now that the Battlestar Galactica
series has finished up? Now you can add a bit of that Galactica
goodness to your desktop with our Battlestar Galactica Wallpaper
collection.

If the image links fail for some reason you can download the entire set
as a zipped file here.

Note: Click on the picture to see the full-size image—these wallpapers
vary in size so you may need to crop, stretch, or place them on a
colored background in order to best match them to your screen’s
resolution.

For more fun wallpapers be certain to visit our new Desktop Fun
section. If you are looking for some great icons to go with your new
Battlestar Galactica wallpaper make certain to check out our Sci-Fi
Icon Packs collection here.

Similar Articles Productive Geek Tips
- Desktop Customization: Sci-Fi Icon Packs
- Windows 7 Welcome Screen Taking Forever? Here’s the Fix (Maybe)
- Desktop Fun: Starship Theme Wallpapers
- Desktop Fun: Underwater Theme Wallpapers
- Desktop Fun: Starscape Theme Wallpapers
- TouchFreeze Alternative in AutoHotkey
- The Icy Undertow Desktop
- Windows Home Server – Backup to LAN
- The Clear & Clean Desktop
- Use This Bookmarklet to Easily Get Albums
- Use AutoHotkey to Assign a Hotkey to a Specific Window Latest
Software Reviews Tinyhacker Random Tips
- Acronis Online Backup
- DVDFab 6
- Revo Uninstaller Pro
- Registry Mechanic 9 for Windows
- Fun with 47 charts and graphs
- Tomorrow is Mother’s Day
- Check the Average Speed of YouTube Videos You’ve Watched
- OutlookStatView Scans and Displays General Usage Statistics
- How to Add Exceptions to the Windows Firewall
- Office 2010 reviewed in depth by Ed Bott

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to the How-To Geek using Google Reader
favorite sites