[Atl42] The Zombie Table! A Product You Can Really Get Behind!

Cassisi sebastiancassisi en gmail.com
Vie Mayo 7 18:07:46 CEST 2010

  Sent to you by Cassisi via Google Reader: The Zombie Table! A Product
You Can Really Get Behind! via Dread Central.com - by Uncle Creepy on
5/3/10

How many times have you found yourself in this situation? You're just
hanging out and watching TV when all of a sudden *BOOM* zombies come
pouring in through your living room window. Happens to us all the
friggin' time and now we are no longer getting caught with our pants
down (depending on what we're watching on said TV of course).

Behold, the Zombie tested and victim approved Safe Bedside Table.
Getting rushed by flesheaters? No problem! The Safe Bedside Table has a
removable leg that acts as a club and a top that doubles as a shield
for self-defense.

That will learn those pesky ghouls with their insatiable hunger! The
table was created by James McAdam of London out of cherry wood and
steel. Visit his official site here for more. Dig on the sample images
below.

- Uncle Creepy

VISIT THE EVILSHOP @ AMAZON!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Hide behind shit in the Dread Central forums!

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Dread Central.com - using Google Reader
favorite sites