[Atl42] 15 Clever, Witty Illustrations

Cassisi sebastiancassisi en gmail.com
Jue Mar 18 15:47:57 CET 2010

  Sent to you by Cassisi via Google Reader: 15 Clever, Witty
Illustrations via Everyone's Blog Posts - My Modern Metropolis by
Eugene on 3/11/10

Malaysian artist Chow Hon Lam makes us laugh with these clever, witty
illustrations. Lam is a "modern legend" over at Threadless, where his
prints can be found on countless t-shirts.

"I believe that everything should have a story behind it, no matter if
they are an object, an animal or food," says Lam. "I always try to
create a story for them. I guess they must have something to say, but
they just can't speak. Trust me, I try to communicate with them!"

"Actually all the ideas don't come easy, I hope people can enjoy them
and appreciate them. All criticisms are welcome. Thanks from deep in my
heart."

Chow Hon Lam's behance portfoilo
Chow Hon Lam's threadless profile
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Everyone's Blog Posts - My Modern Metropolis using
Google Reader
favorite sites