[Atl42] You win this round, engineers!

Cassisi sebastiancassisi en gmail.com
Jue Mar 4 03:11:13 CET 2010

  Sent to you by Cassisi via Google Reader: You win this round,
engineers! via MAKE Magazine by Sean Michael Ragan on 2/23/10

As a man with a degree in philosophy, another degree in chemistry, and
three engineers in my immediate family, I have to admit this strip from
Zach Weiner of Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal pretty much hit me
right between the eyes. [Thanks, Matt Mets!]
Read more | Permalink | Comments | Read more articles in Online | Digg
this!
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to MAKE Magazine using Google Reader
favorite sites