[Atl42] Oh, How Significant We Are (Somos nada)

Cassisi sebastiancassisi en gmail.com
Mie Feb 10 19:19:33 CET 2010

  Sent to you by Cassisi via Google Reader: Oh, How Significant We Are
via Freshness Factor Five Thousand by Mraz on 2/6/10
Well, When you look at it this way...

...Why would you ever waste a day worrying about anything? - or think
you should have done this or could have done that? Wake up to the WTF
of it all and enjoy the ride. Look up and be in awe of the grand view.
Be grateful and remind others of this miraculous now. It's your home
after all.

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Freshness Factor Five Thousand using Google Reader
favorite sites