[Arrows-general] Depending upon imager model, the NUC process may be an automatic feature of the imager or a manual function performed by the thermographer.

Koch Paulina gcgk at freenet.de
Fri Jul 13 01:32:35 CEST 2007

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

I then connected the imager to my laptop and downloaded the stored
images to my disk drive.

To utilize a thermal imager to detect potential condensation sites,
identify the dew point temperature for the room or areas that you are
inspecting.

The best footwear will have sturdy outers, good treads and a removable
felt liner.
One of the specifications for electric motors is maximum operating
temperature.

The outermost layer should be breathable and both wind and water
resistant. Knowing the symptoms of these conditions and proper treatment
is imperative for worker safety.

In addition to hazards presented by imaging equipment, thermographers
engrossed in an inspection can easily loose touch with their physical
surroundings. During the previous two weeks, I had noticed several
malfunctions.