[Arrows-general] Have we got pictures?

Evelyn ubx at dc.uba.ar
Sat Jul 7 21:24:32 CEST 2007

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Most often consumers aren't familiar with how to do a background check
before hiring an attorney and many have no idea that they should.

Now if someone will just declare a Drive Your Beat Up Old Honda CRX to
Work Day, I'll be all set. Last week I mentioned that the C-Class was
okay, but didn't bowl me over the way the E-Class did.

Or is this simply a case of "caveat emptor"?

Unfortunately I work from home, and I don't think either Corvette would
be able to squeeze through the hallway. Others are tying to get those
smokers to quit. As for favorite Holiday Party moments. Are the
automakers wrong to make advertising claims based on optimistic EPA
estimates? LegalMatch takes the huge disconnect consumers are feeling
about being represented fairly out of the equation. What do you think of
the prospect of a small BMW coupe?
Click the "comments" link below and share your thoughts. Imagine, as an
attorney, never having to field phone calls from existing clients who
simply want to be apprised of how their case is shaping up.

LegalMatch attorney members find the true value of the service comes in
the form of fewer hours worked to gain revenue it once took many more
hours to realize.

com's Guides to Alternative Fuels. After enjoying a feast of hot dogs
and hamburgers, dessert was served.
And there are other issues with the car that may give even seasoned MINI
owners pause. Congrats go out to all who won prizes.

In true LegalMatch tradition there will be drinks, food, more drinks,
dancing, good conversation and tons of fun. Also, take a few minutes to
check the condition of your vehicle before you hit the road.

Those committed attorneys have followed the LegalMatch guidelines to do
what we've asked of them. It quickly became clear that while some of the
MINI's behaviors had been tamed, others remained, and still more
presented themselves anew.
unlike the Corvette, I think my CRX actually will fit through the
hallway!