[AfH-Chapters] Plans for International Day of Happiness

Action for Happiness info at actionforhappiness.org
Wed Feb 27 12:35:20 CET 2019

Hi everyone - and thanks Tobias for promting this important discussion.

As you're hopefully aware, AfH runs the main campaign site for IDOH which
is www.dayofhappiness.net

We've just put live some changes for this year's theme which is "*Happier
Together*" - focusing on our common humanity (as an antidote to
polarisation and us-vs-them) and the importance of togetherness & community.

This also links to the theme of this year's World Happiness Report which
will be "Happiness & Community" (due to be published on 20 March).

We've also updated the resources on the IDOH page to include the AfH app
and calendars - and the site also now has a live feed of IDOH-related posts
from Instagram and Twitter too.

It would be wonderful to hear about any plans you have for promoting the
day in your countries - and also how this might be linked to the "Happier
Together" idea.

Thanks, Mark

---
The Action for Happiness team