[Acampadavlc-social] About the Non-Profit Educational Social Networking Website (From Yuxin Hou)

Yuxin Hou yuxinhou82 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:48:20 CEST 2020

Hope this email finds you well. My name is Yuxin Hou and I received my PhD
in Anthropology in 2012. Now, I am engaged in teaching and research at
College of Staten Island of the City University of New York.

I built a website https://www.pedagogism.com This is a nonprofit social
networking website for educators, students, parents and general public to
share their pedagogies and concerns on education. It aims to promote
overall educational success for all and serve the public interests.

This website is easy to use, and you are able to create unlimited social
groups and forum discussions, comment as well as submit posts. The
functions include Member Profile, Social Groups, Forum Discussion, Private
Messaging, Private Community, User Invites, Network Search, Activity Feeds,
Album and Media, Events, Notifications, Activity Privacy Options and more.

Welcome to use this website as the platform to promote overall educational
success for all.

For the website, please visit https://www.pedagogism.com

About me, please visit https://www.yuxinhou.com

If you have any issues with viewing the website or other questions, thanks
for letting me know.

Best,

Yuxin Hou
ᐧ