[Solar-general] A general public license for seeds?

Martín Cigorraga martosurf7600 en gmail.com
Jue Nov 25 16:07:33 CET 2010

Cool, didn't knew about that, I'll try to research a little more.

Being not only a 'social movement' but a true new Social Contract, GPL
licence and it's derivatives could be -and indeed it is at some
excent- a *real* political force that can change the face of our
planet.

The best part is it already demonstrated it works, it's not just a
speech, is something that actually works.

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil