[Solar-general] Fwd: ahora se enloquecio troyano? - estamos todos locos....

Juan Carlos Gentile jucar en hipatia.info
Mar Sep 15 02:00:12 CEST 2009

On Monday 14 September 2009, Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:
 >On Mon 14 Sep 2009 16:41:39 Juan Carlos Gentile Fagundez wrote:
 >> http://www.kaosenlared.net/noticia/internas-fsf-free-software-foundation-
 >>so ftware-libre
 >>
 >> "* Hipatia: Asociación internacional por el Software Libre. La cual ha
 >> intentado entrar en contacto con ALBASOL, pero luego de mal entendidos,
 >> Jucar decidió calificar a ALBASOL de “caquita (mierda)â€
 >> (http://marroncito.hipatia.net/index.php/Main_Page#Caquita). Parece ser
 >> una especie de “masonería†dentro de la misma FSF, la cual tenia
 >> intereses en la región."
 >>
 >> y esto?
 >>
 >> z/juan
 >
 >Bueno, si me preguntás a mí, yo hubiera dicho lo mismo.

seria mas logico que leo antes en el sitio, y si despues te preguntara,
ahi veria que lo que piensas no tiene sentido.

 >¿Qué es Hypatia?
 >
 >Es una especie de masonería, nunca entiendo qué es

que es lo que no entiendes?

" Software without borders. Knowledge without frontiers, that is Hipatia. We
strive to have free knowledge, in action for towns and villages of the world.
 Hipatia came up as a spontaneous coordination of people from all around the
world that share a vision and a goal. And the vision is to have a global
knowledge society based on freedom, equity and solidarity. Manifesto of
Hipatia outlines this vision in detail.
 Hipatia people want to:
 promote freedom of (and free sharing of) knowledge, as is the right of all
human beings to access, use, create, modify and distribute knowledge freely
and openly;
realize, favour and/or promote the sustainable diffusion of human knowledge.
 To make this goals reality hipatia people promote:
public policies, human and social behaviours and outlook that favour free
accessible, sustainable and sociable technology and knowledge;
solidarity in the use of knowledge in the framework of an economical and
social model built on the principal of equality of all human beings in all
the countries of the world."

dime lo que no entiendes, y si es la lengua te podemos ayudar a entender.
O puede usar un traductor automatico.

z/juan

--
Fingerprint = EBFC CDE9 E57C 3EAD 65B1  2A59 5364 48C8 EACF 7357
Public key = 0xEACF7357 at http://pgp.mit.edu