[Solar-general] Fw: "Security Alert on Microsoft Internet Explorer"

Diego Saravia dsa en unsa.edu.ar
Sab Ago 14 17:58:29 CEST 2004

desconozco por que motivo el us bank me mando esto, ya que no soy su cliente
pero seria interesante mostrarselo a los bancos que hacen paginas para explorer

From: "\"\"U.S. Bank\"\"" <6152USBank en usbank-email.com>
To: dsa en unsa.edu.ar
Sent: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:45:18 -0200
Subject: "Security Alert on Microsoft Internet Explorer"

 Dear U.S. Bank Customer,
At U.S. Bank, we take security very seriously. As many customers already know,
Microsoft Internet Explorer has significant 'holes' or vulnerabilities that
virus creators can easily take advantage of.

At U.S. Bank, we maintain your personal information and data according to
strict standards of security and confidentiality as described in the Terms and
Conditions that govern your use of this site. Online access to your account
portfolio is only possible through a secure web browser.

In order to further protect your account, we have introduced some new
important security standards and browser requirements. U.S. Bank security
systems require that your computer system is compatible with our new standards.

This security update will be effective immediately. Please sign on to U.S.
Bank Online Banking in order to verify security update installation. Failure
to do so may result in your account being compromised.

Sincerely,
The U.S.Bank Security Department Team.

--
Diego Saravia