[Solar-educacion] (Fwd) [school-discuss] Re: estudios de software libre en educacion

Christine Stagnetto christstagnetto en yahoo.com
Sab Ago 14 00:15:10 CEST 2004

Thank you for sharing this link. It is an excellent
white paper.

--- Daniel Ajoy <dajoy en openworldlearning.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Tony Bailetti wrote:
>
> > Dear colleagues,
> >
> > I am writing once again to ask for references to
> studies about free and open
> > source software in education by country or by
> region.
>
> Kindly see:
>
> http://www.iosn.net/education/foss-education-primer/
>
> This primer covers the use of FOSS from schools to
> universities. It provides a
> brief overview of how it can help in setting up the
> IT infrastructure and
> administration of educational institutions and
> considers software (mainly
> proprietary) which is now used as the basis for IT
> curricula and alternative
> FOSS which is available.

> Frederick Noronha         784 Near Convent,
> Sonarbhat SALIGAO GOA India
> Freelance Journalist      TEL: +91-832-2409490
> MOBILE: 9822122436
> http://fn.swiki.net
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/goalinks
> fred at bytesforall.org   http://www.bytesforall.org

=====
Christine Stagnetto

PhD. Systems Analyst Engineering Specialized in Security Networking (IT)  USA Universities Professor(Online Education)

http://www.solar.org.ar,http://www.gleducar.org.ar, http://www.techrepublic.com, http://www.linux.org, Ambassador Membership, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Cisco Networking Membership, Cisco Users International, MCSA/MCSE International Forums, MDC Alummi Association Membership, Search Networking Membership Forums,Teach Republic Membership Forums