[Musix-usuarios] Fwd: [freepats] Complete General MIDI soundfont

marcos marcos en ovejafm.com
Mie Feb 25 04:13:16 CET 2009

El Jueves, 12 de Febrero de 2009 16:41, Carlos Sanchiavedraz escribió:
> A tener en cuenta.

Si: es genial! hay de todo y libre!

http://freepats.zenvoid.org/olpc-sounds/

The information contained in this file is extracted from the OLPCWiki:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sound_samples

All textual contributions to OLPCWiki are considered to be released under the
Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/

----

from Open Path Music

  The Open Path Music [1] Custom Sample Library for OLPC

  A collection of sounds that were recorded specifically for OLPC by some of
San Jose's top studio musicians [2] at Open Path Music for use in Tam Tam and
other XO Activities.

    - The Open Path Music Collection V1 (113 samples) – drumKits, drums,
tablas, congas, timbale, cymbals, shakers
      OpenPathMusic44V1.zip

    - The Open Path Music Collection V2 (54 samples) – flute, altoFlute,
clarinet, tenor & bari sax, trumpet, flugelhorn, shenai
      OpenPathMusic44V2.zip

    - The Open Path Music Collection V3 (66 samples) – acoustic & electric
guitars and bass, banjo, mandolin, ukelele
      OpenPathMusic44V3.zip

    - The Open Path Music Collection V4 (30 samples) – acoustic and electric
piano, harpsichord, clavinet, organ, toy piano
      OpenPathMusic44V4.zip

    - The Open Path Music Collection V5 (163 samples) – singing and speaking
voices, laughter and other vocal sound effects
      OpenPathMusic44V5.zip

  [1] http://www.openpathmusic.com/
  [2] http://csounds.com/olpc/openpath.html

----

from Zenph Studios

  The Zenph Studios [1] Yamaha Disklavier Pro Piano Multisamples for OLPC

  A collection of Grand Piano Multisamples performed by computer and
specifically recorded for OLPC by Dr. Mikhail Krishtal [2] Director of Music
Research and Production and his team at Zenph Studios.
  yamahaGrandPiano44.zip

  [1] http://zenph.com/index.html
  [2] http://csounds.com/olpc/pianoSamplesMikhail/pianoMikhail.html

----

from The Berklee College of Music

  Selections from The Berklee College of Music [1] Sampling Archive
(1999-2007)

  A collection of sounds that have been selected, organized and prepared for
OLPC by Dr. Richard Boulanger [2] (a.k.a. Dr.B.). From 1999 - 2007, these
samples were recorded in The Berklee Studios [3] and on location in and
around Boston under the supervision of Associate Professor Michael Brigida
[4] by over 250 [5] Music Synthesis majors taking his Advanced Sampling Class
[5] at The Berklee College of Music [1]. Editing and trimming these original,
long, and often meandering recordings into usable individual samples was done
by Music Synthesis [6] students - Diane Douglas [7] and Colman O'Reilly [7].

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 1 - instruments - ethnic (169
samples) tabla, conga, didgeridoo, sitar, rattles, shakers, kalimba, khaen,
gong, and more
      Berklee44v1.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 2 - instruments - extended
techniques (63 samples) bowing, blowing, tweeking, glisses, scrapes, etc.
      Berklee44v2.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 3 - instruments - guitar (28
samples) feedback, scrapes
      Berklee44v3.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 4 - instruments - piano (50
samples) traditional and prepared piano
      Berklee44v4.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 5 - instruments - voice (113
samples) singing, synthetic, screams, vocal fx, mouth pops and noises,
bubbles, and wolf whistles
      Berklee44v5.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 6 - noises - animals (51 samples)
real and human vocal imitations
      Berklee44v6.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 7 - noises - mechanical and
industrial (150 samples) fans, motors, machines, mechanical noises, sirens,
subway trains, engines, blenders, buzzers, sprinkler, wind-up toys
      Berklee44v7.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 8 - noises - rolling, rattling,
squeeking and granular textures (563 samples) crumpling, dropping, grinding,
squeeking, rolling, rain, beads, ball bearings, rattles
      Berklee44v8.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 9 - noises - ruberbands and
balloons (47 samples) bass, drum, blown, fx
      Berklee44v9.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 10 - noises – foley, natural
ambiences and sound effects (361 samples) wrenches, background noise, rain,
swimming, opening and pouring beer, cheering and laughing crowd, old
telephone ringers, swords, walking
      Berklee44v10.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 11 - percussion - bells and
cymbals (154 samples) alarms, metal plates, struck and bowed cymbals and
glass
      Berklee44v11.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 12 - percussion - slams, strikes
and smashed (319 samples) metal, wood, glass, rubber, hits, bounces and
doorslams
      Berklee44v12.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 13 - synthesizer - fx (126
samples) spaceships, lasers, explosions, machineguns, glisses
      Berklee44v13.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 14 - synthesizer - loops (56
samples) ostinatos and arpeggios
      Berklee44v14.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 15 - synthesizer - pads (58
samples) animated drones and ambient textures
      Berklee44v15.zip

    - The Berklee Sampling Archive - Volume 16 - synthesizer - waves (84
samples) pedals, analog timbres, filtersweeps, stabs
      Berklee44v16.zip

  OLPC Samples from 31 Music Synthesis [6] Alumni from Berklee [1]

  A collection of original samples and synthetic sounds recorded and created
by current Music Synthesis Majors and Music Synthesis Alumni from The Berklee
College of Music.

    - BT [8] (a.k.a. Brian Transeau) (25 samples) – from Breaks from the NU
Skool at 100, 105, 110, 112, 120, 124, 126, 128, 130, 132 and 136 BPM
      BT44.zip

    - Jonathan Bailey [9] (67 samples) – upright bass
      JonathanBailey44.zip

    - Lee Barkovich [10] (32 samples) – synthetic robots, acoustic gunshots,
synthetic explosions
      Berklee44Barkovich.zip

    - Trevor Bresaw (23 samples) – sax, synth drumkits, sci-fi synth fx
      TrevorBresaw44.zip

    - Jean-Luc Cohen [11] (79 samples) – acoustic drumkit and organic
textures – rainstick, didgeridoo, bubbles
      JeanLucCohen44.zip

    - Matthew Davidson [12] (33 samples) – synth, techno and electro loops
at 100, 104, 112, 120 and 132 BPM
      MatthewDavidson44.zip

    - Michael DiMattia [13] (42 samples) – loops, pads, bass, percussion,
ethnic, techno and more at 77 and 88 BPM
      MikeDiMattia44.zip

    - Mark Dorflinger [14] (31 samples) – drumloops, trombone, knives,
scissors, bottles, fx
      MarkDorflinger44.zip

    - Diane Douglas (21 samples) – processed piano strums and smashes,
csound fm chaos
      DianeDouglas44.zip

    - Glen Forsyth (26 samples) – kalimba, drumkit, drumloops,
breathy-bottle
      Berklee44Forsyth.zip

    - Flavio Gaete [15] (405 samples) – viola, string orchestra,
guitarloops, bassloops, vibeloops, synthloops, drumloops, complete tracks
from original songs – BNGA, HLC1-4, SIK and TFS1-2
      FlavioGaete44.zip

    - Flavio Gaete & Tony Diodore (121 samples) – drum, bass, guitars,
vibes, synthpads, synth and percussion loops from original songs – Better
and No Escape
      FlavioTony44.zip

    - Jonathan Hakakian (16 samples) – drumloops, cellphone, printers,
microwave oven, and other textures
      JonathanHakakian44.zip

    - Jacob Joaquin [16] (88 samples) – baby talk plus eurorack, serge and
csound synth sounds
      JacobJoaquin44.zip

    - Adam Keshen (78 samples) – beatbox, bucket street percussion, synth fx
      AdamKeshen44.zip

    - Matt Lange [17] (38 samples) – glitchy drum kit, synthetic laser
sounds
      MattLange44.zip

    - Lisa Lim [18] (29 samples) – didgeridoo, tabla, koto, harp, oud,
shakuhachi, framedrum, shekerra, hammered dulcimer
      LisaLim44.zip

    - Rommel Molina (65 samples) – footsteps, chains, armor, swords
      RommelMolina44.zip

    - Colman O'Reilly (85 samples) – squeeky dog toys, csound processed
guitars, stutter edits, swells, assorted noises, distorted guitar
progressions at 80 BPM
      ColmanOReilly44.zip

    - Joo Won Park [19] (22 samples) – fly, cricket, frogs, footstep, storm,
mouthsounds, vocal drum
      JooWonPark44.zip

    - Gabriel Pulido [20] (14 samples) – beach, cat, celloloop, goovyseeds,
windloop, piano and vibes
      GabrielPulido44.zip

    - Sandro Rebel (8 samples) – piano comping at 110 and 116 BPM
      SandroRebel44.zip

    - Chen Sokolovsky [21] (47 samples) – female background singing voice,
vocal drum, beat box, assorted sound fx
      ChenSokolovsky44.zip

    - Andrew Sorkin [22] (47 samples) – skateboarding, bubbles, speech,
kickdrums, drones and synth fx
      AndrewSorkin44.zip

    - Gregory Tripi [23] (41 samples) – atmospheres, pads, cello loops,
processed cello, harmonics
      GregoryTripi44.zip

    - Nils de Mol van Otterloo [24] (63 samples) – bass clarinet, tabla,
gamelan, musical glasses, gongs, world percussion loops, frogs, birds,
oceanwaves, and synth textures
      NilsVanOttorloo44.zip

    - Elaine Walker [25] (1 samples) – desert rain
      ElaineWalker44.zip

    - Jeremy Zuckerman [26] (9 samples) – funky guitar licks, loops, comping
at 100 BPM
      JeremyZuckerman44.zip

  Sounds from 2 Music Synthesis Faculty at Berklee

  An acoustic soundscape and a special collection of samples and synthetic
transformations featuring the vocal talent of Oral Moses.

    - Michael Bierylo [27] (106 samples) – Gamelon, Electric Sitar,
Bass-Baritone "Oral Moses" Vocal Samples, assorted SFX
      MichaelBierylo44.zip

    - Stephen MacLean [28] (2 samples) – An Acoustic Soundscape - Frogs on a
California Coast
      StephenMacLean44.zip

  [1] http://www.berklee.edu/
  [2] http://csounds.com/boulanger
  [3] http://www.berklee.edu/facilities/recording_studios.html
  [4] http://classes.berklee.edu/ms/bio/bios/brigida.html
  [5] http://csounds.com/olpc/brigida.html
  [6] http://classes.berklee.edu/ms/
  [7] http://csounds.com/olpc/asssitants.html
  [8] http://www.btmusic.com/
  [9] http://www.drumwell.net/main.html
  [10] http://www.lbarkovich.com/
  [11] http://www.jeanluccohen.com/live/
  [12] http://stretta.blogspot.com/
  [13] http://dimattiamusic.com/
  [14] http://www.myspace.com/markdorflinger
  [15] http://www.flaviogaete.net/
  [16] http://www.thumbuki.com/
  [17] http://www.alteredtensions.com/
  [18] http://web.mac.com/lisa.lim
  [19] http://plaza.ufl.edu/joowon/
  [20] http://www.gabmusic.com/
  [21] http://www.csmusic.co.il/Home%20.html
  [22] http://www.sorkinsound.com/
  [23] http://www.greg-tripi.com/
  [24] http://www.otterbop.com/
  [25] http://www.ziaspace.com/ZIA/
  [26] http://www.sonicartist.com/
  [27] http://classes.berklee.edu/ms/bio/bios/bierylo.html
  [28] http://www.berkleemusic.com/school/faculty-member?person_id=829513

----

from Csounders Around the World

  Samples From the Worldwide Community of Csound Developers, Teachers and
Users

    - Michael Bechard (24 samples) – metal percussion
      MichaelBechard44.zip

    - Oeyvind Brandtsegg [1] (56 samples) - vibes, piano, processed vocals,
synths, and fx
      OeyvindBrandtsegg44.zip

    - Andrés Cabrera (20 samples) – colombian tiple
      AndresCabrera44.zip

    - Lou Cohen [2] (90 samples) – clavichord, marimba, assorted instruments
and noises
      LouCohen44.zip

    - David Cronkite & Phil Hornsey (63 samples) – bowed crotales and
glockenspeil
      DavidCronkite44.zip

    - John ffitch [3] (37 samples) – selected soundscapes from India, Cuba,
France, Spain, Sweden, Singapore, England
      Johnffitch44.zip

    - Risto Holopainen [4] (18 samples) - seagull, moped, prepared piano,
teacups, and synth fx
      RistoHolopainen44.zip

    - Eshan Khadaroo (126 samples) – beatkitchen - synthloops, drumloops,
drumNsynthloops at 56, 80, 84, 87, 100,110, 111, 120 BPM
      EshanKhadaroo44.zip

    - Peiman Khosravi (139 samples) – African string instrument, Venezuelan
calling horn, bells, harpsichord, double_bass, kitchen_sounds, and vocal
noises
      PeimanKhosravi44.zip

    - Anthony Kozar [5] (28 samples) – speech phonemes, time-stretched
vocals, chimes
      AnthonyKozar44.zip

    - Jay Leboeuf [6] (34 samples) – rock and jazz drumkits
      JayLeboeuf44.zip

    - Keith McMillen [7] (282 samples) – Zeta electric bass and violin
      KeithMcMillen44.zip

    - Tim Mortimer [8] (143 samples) – guitar, bass, glitch, blips, synth
textures, pads, fx, and assorted acoustic and electric noises
      TimMortimer44.zip

    - Dave Phillips [9] (13 samples) – physical models
      DavePhillips44.zip

    - Prent Rodgers [10] (111 samples) – fingerpiano, spring drums, bass, fx
      PrentRodgers44.zip

    - Mihir Sarkar [11] (10 samples) – tabla
      MihirSarkar44.zip

    - Akito Van Troyer [12] (47 samples) – balinese gamelan
      AkitoVanTroyer44.zip

    - Nimalan Yoganatha (16 samples) – soundscapes form USA, Cambodia,
SIngaport, Malaysia, Canada and Japan plus tabla and mbira improvisations and
vocal and synth timestretches
      NimalanYoganatha44.zip

  [1] http://oeyvind.teks.no/
  [2] http://ruccas.org/wiki.pl/Lou_Cohen
  [3] http://people.bath.ac.uk/masjpf/
  [4] http://www.notam02.no/~ristoh/
  [5] http://www.anthonykozar.net/music/
  [6] http://www.imagine-research.com/
  [7] http://www.beamfoundation.org/triometrik_members.php
  [8] http://www.phasetransitions.net/
  [9] http://linux-sound.org/
  [10] http://prodgers13.home.comcast.net/~prodgers13/
  [11] http://web.media.mit.edu/~mihir/
  [12] http://www.scatterbeat.com/

----

from Dr.B.

  Dr.B.'s [1] Selected Samples from 8 of his Compositions & Remixes

    - Behind the Green Door - Csound & Cecilia Processing and Transformations
of ICMC Berlin Door Squeeks (86 samples)
      BehindTheGreenDoor-Cecilia-44k.zip

    - Conversations 4 Piano and Radio Baton - Csound & Cecilia Processing and
Transformations of Slawomir Zubrzycki Piano Samples (121 samples)
      Conversations-SlawomirZubrzycki-Piano-44k.zip

    - Conversations 4 Percussion and P5 MIDI DataGlove - Csound & Cecilia
Processing and Transformations of Tomek Choloniewski Percussion Samples (147
samples)
      Conversations-TomekCholoniewski-Percussion-44k.zip

    - Game Over - Computer Speech (11 samples)
      GameOver_ComputerSpeak-44k.zip

    - For Gomi's Peace Piece - Csound & Cecilia Processing and Transformations
of 2 Female Voices speaking about peace (121 samples)
      GomiPeace-KazuhikoGomi-SpeechProcessing-44k.zip

    - Moving Into the Light - Cello Source Recordings by Philip Boulanger and
Csound & Cecilia Processing and Transformations of the Acoustic Cello (53
samples)
      IntoTheLight-PhilipBoulanger-Cello-44k.zip

    - Pop Songs - LP Vinyl Surface Noise, Clicks, and Pops (12 samples)
      PopSong-RecordNoise-44k.zip

    - Trapped in Convert - Radio Baton Remix - Csound Synthesis, Resynthesis
and Processing & Cecilia Processing and Transformations of Trapped in Convert
Instruments and Synthetic Sounds (59 samples)
      TrappedInConvert-Remixed+Free-Csound+Cecilia-44k.zip

  Dr.B.'s [1] Selected Samples from The Csound Book [2]

    - Some Csound Book Samples (26 samples)
      Boulanger44CsoundBookSelected.zip

  Dr.B.'s [1] Selected Samples from Dr. Boulanger's Doctoral Dissertation
Research on Soundfile Convolution

    - Dynamic Spectral Intersection (DSI) Research - Source Recordings and
CARL/Cmusic Soundfile Convolutions and Phase Vocoder Transformations (36
samples)
      Thesis-Convolution-44k.zip

  Dr.B.'s [1] OLPCsound Collection

  A collection of synthetic sounds that were created by Dr.B. specifically for
the OLPC XO using Csound [3]

    - System Sounds and Machine Noises (22 samples)
      Boulanger44SystemSounds.zip

    - Dr. Boulanger's Original XO Startup Sound featuring "The OLPC Motive - A
B E C# = the letters O L P C" (3 versions)
      olpcStartup44Boulanger.zip

  Dr.B.'s Personally Selected and Edited Favorites from The Berklee Collection

  A huge collection of sampled and synthetic sounds that were collected,
edited, sampled, designed, synthesized as alternative source material for the
TamTam activities by Dr.B. [1]

    - Dr. B.'s Selection from Berklee (460 samples)
      BoulangerTamTamReplacements44.zip

    - Selected Sound Effects for TamTam (87 samples)
      Berklee44BoulangerFX.zip

  Some of Dr.B.'s [1] Selected Samples from Home

    - Marion Ave at Night (1 samples)
      BoulangerMarion44.zip

    - Philip Boulanger's Solo Cello Sources for Moving Into the Light -
themes, arpeggios, harmonics, fx (8 samples)
      BoulangerPhilip44.zip

  A Few of Dr.B.'s [1] Fun Sounds

    - Colette Boulanger's Animal Sounds – cat, duck, sheep, horse, rooster,
chicken, tigress – bonus dB laughter and dB's pet dog Sophie (11 samples)
      BoulangerColette44.zip

    - On the Beach in Aruba (3 samples)
      BoulangerAruba44.zip

  [1] http://csounds.com/boulanger
  [2] http://www.csounds.com/book/
  [3] http://csounds.com/

----

from Tam Tam

  The Original Samples, Percussion Sounds and Drumkits from TamTam

  A huge collection of sampled and synthetic sounds that were specially
designed, compressed, EQ'd and edited for the XO Csound Masterpiece - Tam Tam
[1] by the activity developers: Eric Lamothe, Jean Piché, Olivier Bélanger
and Nathanael Lécaudé

    - TamTam Drumkits (95 samples)
      TamTamDrumKits44.zip

    - TamTam Original Sample Set (125 samples)
      tamtam44old.zip

  [1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tamtam

--
Marcos Germán Guglielmetti