[Bdi4emc-help] I WANT EMC2 SOFTWARE

Paul bdi4emc at bulldoghome.com
Thu Jul 5 16:27:00 CEST 2007

Hi Shabbir

On Wednesday 04 July 2007 05:41, moghul shabbir wrote:
>   i m new here but are studying emc for many years. now i want to use emc.
> but i can not download so huge amount of data by dial-up connection. . i m
> in Pakistan Karachi. any one can help me for this software and its
> installation.? if any have info about emc running for windows xp please
> tell me.

 If I get a chance, I'll pop the latest BDI-4 disk in the post to you - It
will include a build of emc2 (2.0.4 if I recall)..

 If you really want to control a mill/lathe with M$ XP, then about the most
cost effective solution would be Mach3 (as long as it is stepper motors you
are driving) - Neither emc2 or EMC1 will run under Windows... From what I've
seen from demonstrations, Mach3 knocks the socks of emc2.

Regards, Paul.